[A]/[H] Hunter LF Guild

Hey, I’m a Troll hunter atm but thinking about going ally, but the importent thing for me is to find a nice guild I can join and raid with, I have been raiding on and off for years and I’m intressted in clearing Heroic and getting Curve but not rly into Mythic. So im looking for a nice and relaxt guild but one that is still serious. If your guild raids HC somthing like 2days a week and are shooting for Curve and like doing Mythic + and such in the oftime then im intressted!

I could go both Horde or ally.

I have been playing and raiding for a long time and can pull my own weight.
I am 5/9 right now and thats all been puging.

basically I’m looking for fun people to play this game with, Raiding/mythic+ and matbe even some achivment runs and such. Im a nice guy and just looking for some friends :slight_smile:

hi mate, add my battletag Fubar#2802 and we can talk :slight_smile:

Hi Dasor,

I am a member of Unlikely Heroes, located on Argent Dawn.
We are looking for new raiders to join our ranks. I’d like to have a talk with you and see if we can arrange something?

You can contact met on Discord Gubbey#4017, Bnet Gubmaster#2990

Hello Dasor,

My guild are an Alliance guild based on Arathor server and we are currently 6/9 HC and looking for some additional dps to join our raids. We raid twice a week - Tue and Thur, from 21 - 23:30 server time. We have lots of people keen on Mythic + and regularly have groups running them.

Have a look at my recruitment post (A) The Forgotten Few looking for HC raiders who like to relax and have fun and if you want a chat, please do add me to bnet (Seph#2233) and let me know.

All the best in your search for a new home.

Seph

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++

Normal BOD 9/9
Heroic BOD 6/9
Mythic BOD 1/9

Normal Uldir 8/8
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed

Melee - Dk - WW Monk -Rogue

Ranged -Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy - Mage- Hunter

Healer - Resto Shamon- Resto Druid - Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.

++About Lást Rites:++

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like:
Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming. When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding,
because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us,it should be played around us and members real life
that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rite was born!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills,
but also how you fit into the group. We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace,
while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously,
but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/Council.

Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team!.

Hey Dasor,

the thing you’re looking for sounds a lot like what my guild does. Serious about raiding, but mainly focus on Heroic, get together for M+

We’re a relatively small guild on Alliance, Ravencrest, and we raid 2 nights a week.

Hit me up on Florian#2148 and we can talk a bit more about whether we’re a match!

Hi there,

If you’re still looking for a guild, Call of the Void on alliance side Silvermoon are always recruiting DPS.

Please contact me in-game at wilsonnxo#2881 if you want a further chat. Many thanks.

Dear Adventurer,

are a guild focused solely on casual raiding, we are currently 7/9 hc on BoD.

When we raid & what we expect:

We raid on Thursdays and Sundays, 20:00-23:00 server time. We also plan to run alt raids in the future once progression is finished.

We also have an active discord server with members chatting regularly, whether it’s casually talking, doing dungeons or even playing different games.

All applications will be considered, right now we consider a neck level of 40 minimum with 395 ilvl in preparation for raids going forward. We are flexible with this provided you show a readiness to work on what your character currently has. We don’t mind if you want to grow with us, just get in touch and see what you can bring to the table as we may still consider you!

We don’t require you to transfer, but it is preferred if you want to take advantage of the full guild benifit!

We consider new members as trials for a period of 2 weeks. This is to get you settled into the group and accustomed to our group of raiders to find out if this is the right place for you.

To apply, please contact the following people in game:
Sindrasa
Zilver
Jîu

Or find us on wowprogress for our application website!

Or add us on battletag: jiu#2745 or Claria#2464 to contact us.

-Your friendly holy priest, Sindrasa.

Hey Mate!

Resurge 9/9Hc and 1/9M in BoD is looking for a new hunter! Its a full spot we can instantly put in our roster.

We raid from 19:45 till 23:00 on Monday and Wednesday!

Added you and hope to speak to you soon!

Greetz Ket!

Minerva is a guild that started back on Ravenholdt in the days of early Burning Crusade, but its main raiding adventures began in the WotLK days, our core ethos has been more about the people than anything hardcore. We also do Mythics and M+ Dungeons, PvP, old content for fun and transmogs, basically whatever takes our fancy. The majority of us have been together since WOTLK !

However We do like to progress in raids but with a relaxed attitude, and we are looking for like minded players to boost our raiding roster. I would say our main requirement is Melee and Ranged DPS but we will consider any applicants who can contribute in the raiding and fun departments. Also social members who just want to chat, and join in on the other activities are more than welcome

Our raiding days/times are Monday’s and Wednesday’s 8pm to 11pm Realm Times.

raider io/guilds/eu/sylvanas/Minerva

We don’t expect a lot other than a good liberal approach to life and join in the banter, and also contribute the best they can to the raids. Obviously we need damage dealers to do the minimum required damage, and healers to be able to effectively heal and tanks to be able to keep aggro and understand mechanics, but we don’t require you to be on the UBERPRO side, and we will help you as much as we can if needed.

On raid days, be on time, bring flasks and buff food, do your best and have fun…

If you are interested contact either reply here or message any of the officers Copernicus, Borimír, Mups, Lifeblind, Zeldina (Zeldina#2821) or Naidy or in game.

If this is your thing, I hope to see you in game soon!

hi man, if you are still looking for a guild add my battletag for a talk pls,
Mau#22825

Hey! add my bnet - Aleksia#21307 and we can have a chat! :slight_smile:

Or whisper Misdy-Sunstrider, Thyrie-Sunstrider, Collash-Sunstrider, Swiftweaver-Sunstrider