[A/H-PvE/PvP] Return of the Damned part two Campaign - Finished!

Mmmyeah, around that.

2 Likes

TENTATIVE!
Guild name: Hand of Zul
Numbers: 25-40
Note: Death to the lesser races? Nah but in all seriousness, if we do show up, it won’t be to fight alongside the Horde or the Alliance, just to defend Zul’Drak.

3 Likes

I will sign you up as a tentative neutral guild, who do not take sides. Take note that i will be creating a location for neutral forces where they can camp if they are unfriendly to either Faction. (So unfriendly neutral parties like the Hand of Zanchul etc) I assume you will host your own side of things when it comes to events on the Campaign?

You can also contact horde / Alliance if they want to do some fights with your lot during non-main event days! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent work Tenderbridge

1 Like

I’d like to Sign up as an Individual.
Named : BaerHugues
Faction : Alliance Oriented “Ebon”

2 Likes

you are noted down. Though i will write you up in the Neutral list as Alliance as part of the Ebon Blade.

More than happy to help DM if my work schedule permits.

1 Like

Added to dem dm list as tentative for the alliance.

Guild Name: Order of the Silver Hand
Contacts: Galford (GM), Callian & Eike (Officers)
Faction: Alliance
Numbers: Completely possible to range as of the moment we’re pulling together 6 active per evening.

Note: Sounds great, hear great things about last years campaign, sadly due to IRL I couldn’t attend, alas I’ve got spare time now! On the side note I’m more than happy to lend a helping hand if needed.

1 Like

Added! Welcome to the Campaign.

Guild Name: Kul Tiran Marine
Contacts: Seabridge (GM), Amayou, Greytide, Crawder (Officers)
Faction: Alliance
Numbers: 5-10

Personally happy to DM if needed.

1 Like

The Three Hammers representing (as Hammerguard) Khaz Modan with about 3-8 dwarves. We’ll probably also partake in some of the PvP if that happens as well.

Can we have an enemy force made of players, like scourge players?
Last year this did not go so well, There was not much interest for it and when there was some interaction, the Scourge players were deemed too overpowered. So i have decided NOT to do anything regarding scourge players this time around. People who do RP as scourge players and would lik e to interact with attendees of this campaign are free to send a message to them about this. But there will be no main focus set upon these scourge players

Just wished to clarify something regarding this paragraph that isn’t directly related but may still be relevant.

Is it possible that scourge players or people of a say… less then reputable standing have some lines of communication to the over-all hosts of the campaign in the event said players take actions against the Zul’drak occupying cultists? If yes then i’d be happy to exchange Discord information. In either case I give all the staff involved in this my well wishes!

Have a jolly good campaign I say!

You mean someone who is not in any particular doing anything for the horde or alliance efforts but doing something on their own against the Scourge? While i like the idea it might get somewhat difficult to keep track of it. I will take it into consideration for now.

Both listed!

Many thanks for the swift reply Jessina and to reclarify? Yes. That is the round-about of what I am saying though i’ll avoid saying too many details in the event it cannot go ahead.

It might be possible assuming you hold yourself to the Campaign map that we have constructed where some encampments may fall and be taken from the Scourge. It’s to be kept updated on Discord so we have an easy overview of what is lost and what is taken throughout events. You must however understand that when there’s a lot of Individuals capable of doing such things, it can get quite messy.

Completely understandable and if holding ones self to the Campaign map is required then those sound like fair terms! I’ll happily elucidate on any questions you may have of me in private. I’m contactable at Atheon#0953 for Discord.

1 Like

I am currently building a discord server for the campaign which should be up tonight / tomorrow where we can discuss it. Might aswell have it for others to read so if there are any others with the like mind thoughts that they can read how and what as well.

I’ll see you there Jessina! Leave a spot open for me at the table… preferably with some red wine and dank memes. Oh I /do/ so enjoy candelit dinners!

Guild : The Aureus Regiment
Faction : Alliance
Numbers : 5-10

1 Like