[A/H-PvE/PvP] Return of the Damned part two Campaign - Finished!

Signing up as a individual, Alliance side! o/ - Salarah Oathbreaker.

2 Likes

Listed for dem campaign.

Man this is going to be sweet! I want the campaign to start tomorrow if not sooner! So pumped! Haven’t RPed Uruk in a long time…

2 Likes

Best build up more then for dat 2 week Northrend climax.

I might have a reason to bring the wandering Crusader or his father back to RP…especially as the Father was in Exile in Northrend…

Seems going south meant something went passed his vigil.

Gonna be around Northrend at that time at any rate so Frak will likely hear word of Undead fiends on the move.

So I wish to sign up as an Individual!

Frak… Where is your hair? :open_mouth:

On the Chin! <.< the rest shaved away!

2 Likes

Listed up!

1 Like

With only just over 20 days to go until the Campaign, planning has been set in motion for the final dots to the Campaign. A planning schedule of which days are main events and other days are side-events can be found on the Campaign discord which you can find at the top of the forum thread.

Further more sign ups are still open until the beginning of the Campaign so if you are still considering to join or not, take your time! ofcourse the faster the better for us hosts to get a better idea what we’re dealing with in terms of numbers for events!

Glad to hear patch 8.2 hits on the 25th, allowing myself and everyone a couple of weeks to see the new content before the campaign itself begins.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I’d like to sign up the Stormwind Covert Accord as an SI:7 unit assisting the military with reconnaissance, scouting, and of course intelligence.

We were at the 1st part of the campaign back way-back-when, and would like to participate in the 2nd.

On that note; I personally helped with the maps back then, and have improved in better mapmaking. If you are in need of a map developer, or something of the like, we’ll gladly support.

1 Like

Signed up, and we can discuss some map creation for Zul’Drak :slight_smile: got 2 maps up already with curtesy of Gronvin of the Gnomish Air Corps.

1 Like

Love to sign up as an individual if you’ve still got the space. Raes on Alliance.

3 Likes

You’re listed :slight_smile: welcome to the Campaign

Not a single campaign where poor Sainur can be free from Gnomish torment. :frowning:

4 Likes

Want to sign up my guild, “Sages of Vigor”.
We’re neutral, and can pack up to 10 people.

1 Like

And not a single campaign where the gnomes can be free from Sainur torment. ;_;

Hector Deathwrench is signing up as an individual.

Both listed up!

2 Likes

Arindha Soulbane as an individual if it is still possible!
As Neutral of the Ebon Blade, of course!