[A]Honor Capped is Recruiting for WoW Classic!Firemaw

Over the last nine years, Honor Capped has been conquering the hearts of the World PvP Community. Since our World PvP events rank among the most memorable ever organized on Outland-EU, we have created and maintained an honorable reputation. Yet our interpretation of the game has also turned us into one of the most hated guilds on the server (especially among the horde).

We are looking for dedicated and loyal members to join our ranks in WoW Classic. It is our hope WoW Classic brings companionship and community back to the game. Although our primary focus will be on (W)PvP, we also aim to clear the necessary PvE content to be competitive.

What can we offer you?

• City Raids
  • PvE raiding
  • Battleground premades
  • Planned (20v20)(40v40)
  • Open combat
  • Fun events
  • Ganking

What do we need from you?

• Discord with a Mic
  • Socialable
  • Love WPvP
  • Active on your main and attend events
  • Take part in raiding

Please check out YouTube for kickass videos! Search for Destinite!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbKFf2ZZG_yuuKRxsxvkaFA

Are you the WPvP Champion we are looking for?
Please contact Destinite (Destinite#2627) or Cowardrogue (EvilN#2272) through Battle net

10 Likes

Nice I look forward for Wpvp in classic

3 Likes

Count me in. Is there a realm yet?

1 Like

I enjoy watching you get crushed

2 Likes

A warning to anyone considering joining this guild.

24 Likes

Would not recommend this guild, guildmaster is hysterical. Lots of voice records where he goes nuts. I remember he was so mad at someone that he put personal data of UK soldier on some ISIS (or something like that) web site.

4 Likes

The Guild is rolling on Zandalar Tribe btw, the officers’ names are already reserved there.

1 Like

No drama = boring.

1 Like

Better to all get along eh? Lol.

Being enthusiastic to kill pixels is a pro in a videogame. I wish I had that energy lol! I’m a bit more laid back, but I have the if it’s red it’s dead, or die trying approach. I’d rather wpvp with someone enthusiastic, than some of the pacifists we see. Makes me sick when someone says ‘don’t attack that player because xyz’. That your idea of wpvp? Hopefully we can get some good anti-horde community vibe going in classic.

1 Like

No need to scream like a deranged person tho.

Thats just my thoughts

I personally would not scream like that, but a guild leader with some personality is what gets followers. That’s why my wpvp guild has like 2 members lol. Apart from, hard to find non pacifist Alliance wpvpers, on Outland, that are not already in a wpvp guild, or any guild, and that like group wpvp, and like guild name.

To be honest me even posting in this thread is bad enough because i’ve actually bumped it .

But this guild is so bad on so many levels unless you are around 14 years old and female you will probably fit, hell you might make officer but there is one catch and i will leave the explaining in Preach’s video.

With so many PVP/PVE guilds that are recruiting on so many realms you would be mental to take this one. Honestly guys and gals stay the hell away.

4 Likes

Hehe… yes by bumping you are promoting this guild hehe. There’s no such thing as bad publicity. The type of player that wants this experience will be happy to join.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply’s if you want to be the best you have to join the best

Join us we guarantee you’ll be amazed!

While we’re on the point of linking videos this is us killing Swifty

1 Like

The guild will be rolling on 1 of the 3 PvP realms if you want more information please contact us via Battlenet or contact us with a message on our FB page

https://www.facebook.com/Honor-Capped-WPvPPvP-Outland-566382486804591/

1 Like

Great to see this recruitment topic in classic board instead in the usual Outland-realm forums.

I see our loyal trollers have also arrived from the Outland forums to try their best here. I honestly admire how much they cling on it. For the celebration of WoW Classic release, I will response to it.

Honor Capped is a WPvP Alliance Guild from Outland realm that has endured for 9 years, we outlived all Horde WPvP Guild on Outland-realm. The drama from dieing wpvp guilds (remade after remade) is nothing compared to a WPvP Guild that endures 9 years long. A true WPvP’er knows a bit of drama is part of WPvP.

Ahh yes… how could I forgot ? The usual “Anti-Destinite” posts. We will never forget the entertainment from these posts. How boring would this game be otherwise ? But sadly I have to confirm to you that Destinite’s personal behavior towards you, or the behavior from any of our members, is not related to the guild of Honor Capped: If you have been the victim of harassment, please contact Blizzard Support. https://battle.net/support/ .

Even though many former Horde WPvP Guilds from Outland has fled to Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP realm) and in turn are now choosing Zandalar Tribe realm (Classic RP-PvP realm lol) for their Classic WoW experience, we of Honor Capped have no desire to blend in with roleplayers, we stated this back in 2012 and I state it now again. Also as a reminder: There is no fun to fight against guild/players that already have been defeated. Defias Brotherhood is the retirement home of defeated WPvP Guilds from Outland. Zandalar Tribe-realm will be no different.

Regarding our realms of chosing, I refer you to the previous post :

Thank you for reading everyone, for a WPvP experience on Alliance-side, I hope you guys will be choosing us.

Feel free to join us on our discord and be open-minded like us to give us your ideas/tips for any improvements we can do for the mutual benefit of you and your new home: Honor Capped !

Yours truly,
Cowardrogue - Officer of Honor Capped

2 Likes

Everyone means something under our banner! Have a great sunday!
Any questions ask us!

3 Likes

I have been a member of Honor Capped for about 6 years. Out of those 6, 3 of which I was an officer. I cant seem to wrap my head around all you sore nerds crying on forum that we are mean to you. We are recruiting now, if you are any decent at the game and want to have fun with a good group of lads, come join us.

Some of us are high ranked pvp players, some are casuals, there is always a friend for you in HC.

And for f sake, we are not playing on a RP-PVP server. We are, and have always been a sole PVP guild, no roleplayers allowed. Kthxbai

3 Likes

I have always played with Honor Capped on their WPVP events and they are a great group of guys. I will definitely be joining them in classic

4 Likes

Can’t wait to join this guild again,so many people returning! This guild has always been there for as long as i can remember!

Ive been with this guild 8 years and everyone is so friendly but at the same time professional,Destinite has done a good job leading!

3 Likes