[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEky8bgVwCE

A epic battle last night!
Still recruiting? i was in the guild some time ago as Grimmey, like to come back for BFA but as another class if thats ok.
13/08/2018 08:39Posted by Bigrick
Still recruiting? i was in the guild some time ago as Grimmey, like to come back for BFA but as another class if thats ok.

Contact a officer ingame, be sure to tell you have/had other toons in Honor Capped.
Last event done! Thank you for new/old players which have returned all of you together make Honor Capped!

See you all at 120!

https://www.facebook.com/566382486804591/photos/pcb.1645926765516819/1645925138850315/?type=3&theater

Recruiting all classes!
p.s we need healers shaman and monks :D
most of us already 120 BRING ON THE WPVP !

2 RBG teams possibilty of a 3rd when pvp season starts!
Give us a shout if ur interested guys, still plenty of spots. make use of this awesome Wpvp expansion, if your gonna Wpvp, you may as well be on the winning side!
Honor Capped, has been a joke since MoP and will always be.
23/07/2018 21:09Posted by Destilord
We are a English speaking guild so we want people who can understand and communicate in English

incouraged

benifit

Do you even proof read?
19/08/2018 16:29Posted by Avit

It's funny seeing this from someone who is hiding behind a level 1 character on the forums.

I am not really sure why you reply here just to say it either. Whether or not you think Honor Capped is a joke is irrelevant. Sure, Honor Capped does not consist of the most skilled players on Outland if that is what you are aiming at. It is however a big guild with active players and a good social environment. I have been in this guild since Warlords of Draenor and I will probably never leave it for this reason.

Are you doing world PVP and want players to come and join you? Just ask in the guild chat. Are you having difficulties leveling because of players camping you? Just let the guild chat know and usually people will be there to assist you almost immediately.

If you are interested in world PVP, Honor Capped is probably one of your best choices on Outland. If you want to say anything nasty about the guild, maybe you should post from your main character.
23/08/2018 21:10Posted by Makagi

It's funny seeing this from someone who is hiding behind a level 1 character on the forums.

I am not really sure why you reply here just to say it either. Whether or not you think Honor Capped is a joke is irrelevant. Sure, Honor Capped does not consist of the most skilled players on Outland if that is what you are aiming at. It is however a big guild with active players and a good social environment. I have been in this guild since Warlords of Draenor and I will probably never leave it for this reason.

Are you doing world PVP and want players to come and join you? Just ask in the guild chat. Are you having difficulties leveling because of players camping you? Just let the guild chat know and usually people will be there to assist you almost immediately.

If you are interested in world PVP, Honor Capped is probably one of your best choices on Outland. If you want to say anything nasty about the guild, maybe you should post from your main character.

Because freedom of speech?
If you want to say anything nasty about the guild, maybe you should post from your main character.

But waaaait

Why isnt Destinite posting on his main?

Banned much?

So why don't you go on my thread on Outland, under the name of Neuwa, and check how your GM treat his former Officers? You can also find the reason why I left HC in that guild, and how he keeps making lies about everyone and everything.

He states that he kicked me a year ago for botting.. yet here I am, never been banned or in trouble with GM's and I left HC three years ago..
He is even the ones that comes into my Looking For Guild thread and starts drama for literally 0 reason.

Don't you see what a horrible individual your GM is?`
I'm not even talking about his ingame preformance, I am talking about his real life rotten through personality.
Dear mister/miss Eoforhildr,

Thank you for contacting Honor Capped Support.

We are unhappy to hear that your guild-experience within Honor Capped has not been a pleasant one. We at Honor Capped are continuously striving to be a fun and a atmospherically guild for all of our members. Honor Capped has a successful track record of problem solving, communication and decision-making skills.

I can assure you that Honor Capped is always open for a peaceful solution that is working in the the best interests of the whole community.

We appreciate the feedback and if there is anything we can do for you at this time, don't hesitate to send a ingame-letter trough the mailbox towards one of our officers.

Have a nice day in your future adventures in World of Warcraft !

signed by,

Cowardrogue
Officer at Honor Capped, Outland-Alliance guild
How about you just read the thread you've already visited, Mr "Officer at Honor Capped" and look how your GM, out of the blue, causes drama with his former Officers?

Throwing both insults and accusations left and right?
You do realize this is why he's already banned on the forums on his main account?

And for a second, just try to see it from a neutral point of view..

Your GM is trying to tell people that he kicked me for botting a year ago..
when everyone in the PvP community knows I didn't play a year ago, knows I've never been banned or had problems with Blizzard for anything, and I even left your guild three years ago..?

Do you truly not see how toxic your GM is?
What he's doing to the people around him?
Still recruiting.

@Eoforhildr: Your issue with our member(s) is not related to Honor Capped. If you have been the victim of harassment, please contact Blizzard Support. https://battle.net/support/
24/08/2018 23:38Posted by Cowardrogue
Still recruiting.

@Eoforhildr: Your issue with our member(s) is not related to Honor Capped. If you have been the victim of harassment, please contact Blizzard Support. https://battle.net/support/

Why do you think your GM (not your member(s)) is banned on the forums?
:thinkingemoji:
Again; not related to Honor Capped. If you have been the victim of harassment, please contact Blizzard Support. https://battle.net/support/ .

___

Still recruiting.
25/08/2018 03:22Posted by Eoforhildr
24/08/2018 23:38Posted by Cowardrogue
Still recruiting.

Why do you think your GM (not your member(s)) is banned on the forums?
:thinkingemoji:

Interesting guild name :D
Eoforhildr
<Hated with Honor Capped>

Roflmao dat hatred and dat guild name xd
Feminist ? xd
26/08/2018 00:52Posted by Výria
Eoforhildr
<Hated with Honor Capped>

Roflmao dat hatred and dat guild name xd
Feminist ? xd

What?
What the potato does feminism have to do with my guild name?