[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

This thread is almost like reading a facebook argument
29/08/2018 22:15Posted by Phrozen
This thread is almost like reading a facebook argument

hands over a iced glass of coca-cola & rum
Honor capped are the greatest wpvp guild I have ever come across
31/08/2018 15:36Posted by Tacto
Honor capped are the greatest wpvp guild I have ever come across

And by far the longest running. Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.
Still recruiting.
I just joined, Honor capped FTW!!
12/09/2018 01:14Posted by Blaíne
I just joined, Honor capped FTW!!

I feel for you. It's like join jeh*vas.
Does it still cost 1k gold to rank up in the guild?
16/09/2018 01:28Posted by Slugtrail
Does it still cost 1k gold to rank up in the guild?

We've upped it to 2k due to inflation.
27/08/2018 10:36Posted by Troq
27/08/2018 07:30Posted by Neuwa

So you're basically confessing that Honor Capped isnt a community? Just a.. warehouse of robots for you to invite when you want to PvP?

Or am I looking at my experience inside and outside of Honor Capped, together with what you just said, in the wrong way?

That's exactly what it is. As i said earlier. I came online to wind down, within 15 min i got invited to one of his WPVP groups.
But because i was in a world quest group it got autodeclined, and got Guildkicked without any communication.

Someone should seriously record one of his tirades when wpvp is happening. it's honestly rediculous.

All the while his officers are on here defending this behaviour while talking sh!t behind his back.

and when you want join them, sometimes they ignore your request and prefer recruit pick up
16/09/2018 15:08Posted by Skittil
We've upped it to 2k due to inflation.

Ah ok, not too bad then. How about dating the GM is that still a requirement?
I faction changed.... just to kill destinite XD
I remember the days of “FOCUS MY TARGET NOW “ cry’s

And “EVERYONE MUST WPVP WHEN I SAY SO”

Good guild... !@#$ leader...
1 Like
Still recruiting.
Best wpvp guild eu
20/09/2018 15:14Posted by Tacto
Best wpvp guild eu

Atleast he dreams about it..
LF More People with XP and the will to go hardcore RBG and arena in HC!
With discord !
main characters only. we want to know you're cr and old xp !
Hello everyone first of all I hope all of you are well including the trolls!

We are looking for dedicated classes for RBGS currently we are missing certain slots such as:

Affli Warlocks
Deathknights
Demon hunter tanks

Please make sure you can speak clear English on Discord and have at least 2k+experience .

thanks once again!
25/09/2018 20:04Posted by Destilord

We are looking for dedicated classes for RBGS currently we are missing certain slots such as:

Affli Warlocks
Deathknights
Demon hunter tanks

Please make sure you can speak clear English on Discord and have at least 2k+experience .

thanks once again!

Hey interested in realm swapping to Outland to join a PvP guild. I'm currently at 2k CR RBG. I'm experienced in Strat Calling and Target Calling. I'm mostly the medic of the team but have experience since Vanilla in all aspects. I didn't play the last expansion at all, and in fact sold my account so am mostly starting over from fresh but already been leading RBGs and pushing rating as well as just gearing friends in arena :)

Really interested in chatting with you and see whether I'd be a good fit. I'm happy to level a new char or move my mains to outland, looking to commit fully wherever I end up :)

Thanks!

Vexxy
25/09/2018 22:06Posted by Vexxy
25/09/2018 20:04Posted by Destilord

Affli Warlocks
Deathknights
Demon hunter tanks

thanks once again!

Hey interested in realm swapping to Outland to join a PvP guild. I'm currently at 2k CR RBG. I'm experienced in Strat Calling and Target Calling. I'm mostly the medic of the team but have experience since Vanilla in all aspects. I didn't play the last expansion at all, and in fact sold my account so am mostly starting over from fresh but already been leading RBGs and pushing rating as well as just gearing friends in arena :)

Really interested in chatting with you and see whether I'd be a good fit. I'm happy to level a new char or move my mains to outland, looking to commit fully wherever I end up :)

Thanks!

Vexxy

Hello is it possible to send your battle tag or contact me ingame
Looking for dedicated RBGERS!

please make sure you have a mic and be experienced! We want your mains!

low on Warlocks.monk healers,Dk unholy and tank DH!