[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

Wrong again,

Honor Capped is very strict with recruitment, for example we take only “pure-alliance” players, players with Horde alts are being frowned upon. And many more criteria we have. Like I said: We are a high guild. Unlike the trash guilds, we do not discriminate with “You can only join us if you have 2.3k rating”, no… they all have a chance to prove themselves, but I guess only 10% gets promoted from trial ?

It’s funny you would give more respect to a rbg or a arena focused guild. I don’t respect them at all, those guild have tunnelvision: They think WoW exists only for arena and rbg lol. No wonder those guilds die very fast, it is a deadly boring matter.

Also you don’t know wpvp guilds, I don’t know about the other WPvP guilds, but Honor Capped has a loyal core, so big that even the kids of the loyal core members are joining us. And you know why ? Because the sensation of WPvP, especially within Honor Capped, is unique and cannot be found in any other guild.

But hey look to who I am talking ? To a forum-troll who is trolling this topic for months. Your appearance here is evidence of how successful our guild is :wink:

You come here to slander us, thinking your words matter ? Scroll back dude… so many guys went before you to try to slander us, it is funny people still are trying hard to slander Honor Capped after 8 years.

What more funny is, that it is your kind of people, after years of slandering Honor Capped, are in the end apologizing and requesting to join Honor Capped.

The truth is… you just can’t take it that there is a guild who ignores Blizzard’s rating system (arena & rbg) by overclassing their so-called glorious rated players in everything. Honor Capped survived all these guilds, in WPvP those gladiator-players are always the first to die on the battlefield lol (because they think wpvp is like arena lol)

But ok, enough laughing at you, I apologize for having so much fun and using your post as a excuse to write all this down. Haha.

1 Like

Those “trash guilds” at least have standards. Which makes you strive to be 2.3k rating to join. What standards have you got? You will basically accept anyone who expresses an interest in joining no matter how terrible they are.

Yeah I’ve been a member of Honor Capped along with me then bf, Guess what? We werent even max level and the bf had Horde toons. Some standards eh?

The only ones who think you’re a high end guild is the people in Honor Capped. Truth is you’re trash.

When your “WPVP” consists of your leader screaming down the mic over a zerg

I’ll leave you to your delusions. I mean you dont even have a website. What sort of guild doesnt have a website? LOL

1 Like

Regarding the youtube-videos and as you call it “your leader screaming down the microphone”: Your issue with our member(s) is not related to Honor Capped. If you have been the victim of harassment, please contact Blizzard Support. https://battle.net/support/

Here you are again, desperate trying to find new arguments, you even troubled yourself to find youtube video’s ? lol. I guess winning a argument on the forum is more important for you then to actually try to beat Honor Capped in their own game.

In the end you only repeat yourself of what you already said in your previous posts here. But as the merciful gentleman I am, I will respond to you carefully.

First of all you say guilds asking for 2.3k rating are the guilds with standards ? What makes you believe they have standards ? “Hey look, we are great guild, so we only want 2.3k rated players, because we are not good enough to create our own 2.3k rated members”
I explained in my previous post why HC is not interested in using Blizzard’s way of measuring players (pvp-rating), since it doesn’t fit within WPvP. Read it again.

I have to admit it amuses me how you try to justify yourself by saying “… the other people thinks this about you…”, yet you don’t realize the only thing you show to the “other people” is how you are making a fool out of yourself here: Your posts are only confirming that Honor Capped got under your skin. This is why I like WPvP, because it creates people like you.

I know one day you will grow up and look back and tell yourself: “Damn, they really got into my head, they played me like I was some fool”.

Even though it is your own doing, once again I want to apologize to you for any inconvenience we have caused you. It is wrong for us to take advantage of your immaturity, to use you for our own entertainment, even in online games we should be aware that not everyone is mature enough to regard WoW as what it is: a mmorpg game and nothing more.

ps. For the rest, I forward you to my previous posts, because you conveniently ignoring it and are just repeating yourself here. But no offense taken, I know this is normal behavior when dealing with your kind on the forums.

Cowardrogue, Officer of Honor Capped

On-topic: Still recruiting !

I’ve already beaten them.

Have fun

I would love to believe that, but you wouldn’t be here slandering Honor Capped for months at the forums if that was true.

Have fun at the forums, I know I will.

Still replying tho aint you?
Affected much?

Have fun

Who’s topic do you think your posting in here? Yours ? No. This is Honor Capped.
Of course I response when people post here. This is our topic.

You only get this service here, everywhere else, including ingame, you would be ignored because you don’t matter… well you know that already otherwise you wouldn’t be active in this topic for months… haha

I suppose brownosing Destinite got you Officer status.
Congrats.

Do female members still play 1k gold to be promoted?

Dear Tanvar,

Our recruitment process including demotions and promotions is taken place in full transparancy. There is no gold involved.
_

Still recruiting !

Its sad to see ex guild mates fighting like this.

I hope you 2 can find some peace.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello everyone a quick update

Everyone who enjoys WPvP and taking part in PvP adventures across the world should hook us up! This is the 9th year we have been here! Im proud of what the guild has achieved we have hit a milestone.We are possilby the last oldschool PvP guild left.

while the game has changed we have not forgotten what makes WPvP enjoyable!

//Destinite the Guild Master!

1 Like

I have fought your guild countless times over the years, both as a solo wpvp enthusiast and as a raid leader. It has been fun.

9 years and still going is actually pretty impressive, I will give you that.

If I ever come back to this game, I hope to see you around for another fight.

“Cry more, die more” meme on my friends, take care!

• Xavalis
3 Likes

Hey guys recently came back to the game and looking for a guild for my outland characters. Currently have a warrior and a druid at 120. Newly started gearing them.

Used to mainly pvp in my time playing. Started just before WOTLK. But stopped end of cata really. Dabbled in MoP and WoD but nothing proper.

1 Like

Feel free to contact a officer ingame for your Outland-toons. Only lvl 120.

Will do tonight thanks!

So heres the thing guys

I am still the Guild Master and turth be told WOW is what it is and we cant change how the community is.The max HC has online is around 15-20 on a evenings,You will find us doing Random BGS and World PVP aswell as the odd RBG. Discord is our coms.

Its sad to see the game like it is but what the hell make the most of it as i can remember complaining in cataclysm and i didnt think it could get worse and it did
XD

contact us if you interested in having a laugh!

Still here join us if you want a guild which has a good group of people

Heya, still recruiting ! Join us for the upcoming WPvP Patch of the Battle of Nazjatar.

Join us, let’s paint this new continent in blue ! For a Horde-free world !

1 Like

Well said,some of you may not be playing and if you wanna check us out we have a fb page which we post screenshots of wow on!

World PvP Thursdays as always!