[A] Hunter (432 ilvl) LF Casual/semi-HC guild

Hello,
a little bit about me as a WoW player, I am a long time Tank and Healer player who plays primarily for fun (collecting tmogs, mounts, etc.) while I also like to go for M+, recently I lost interest in WoW and had a pause (since Dazaralor raid). Now I decided to try something different, which is a pure DPS class and I am having a blast on my hunter and want to go to raiding.

But I have a few expectations of the guild, last time I raided with my last guild, we were great, Normal raids went smooth, HC progression was real fun for me, I was having a blast, then Mythic raiding came, my Raid leader suddenly became this savage obsessed thing and the whole guild has fallen apart, so I do not wish to get to Mythic raiding unless the guild is cool and can say no we are not ready for that yet. I am pretty much fine with just doing Normal raids with curving the HC raid and that is it. My second wish for a guild would be earlier raiding times something like 18:00 - 21:00 server time, but I do not know if such guild exists :frowning:

Anyway, my history of raiding dates back to WOTLK where I raided in Naxxramas and Ulduar, then I was active during Cataclysm in BoT and BD (HC), I raided casually in Legion Emerald Nightmare and got back to raiding in Dazaralor (Curve and 3/9 Mythic), I like to minmax my character, read different guides and opinions on my class, I know my rotation and I can really say that I very much mastered the technique of “not standing in fire” as is most dps players weakness. I do not have any preffered spec for my class, so I am comfortable with playing anything on my Hunter.

About me as a real life person, I am 25 years old, working in IT, married, living in Czech republic. I would really really like to stumble upon a bunch of cool people with which I can raid and even push for some mythics while hanging out on Discord and having fun (Ocassional Legion tmog collection would be welcome aswell :smiley: ).

You can always add me Mortalus#2114 and I thank you in advance for reading this wall of text :).

Hey Benthir. We’re a casual guild (when i write we’re i mean L E G I O N). We haven’t raided at all yet but are doing regular M+ dungeon clears with a view to ultimately end up raiding, but to be honest i wouldn’t call it a clear goal.

A reasonable number of us play on a very regular basis but we all have our RL as you have commented on as well so if we can get the numbers and it works then great. We’re a guild of about 80, a lot of which are 120 although we have others levelling up, some doing achievements and so on, so a bit of a mix.

Anyway i appreciate this post might not be super relevant to what you’ve posted about, but feel free to send me a message or two if it’s of any interest.

You can reach me on bnet via Singer#2816 where i’m around most of the time.

Currently found home in a guild The Freedom Trail :slight_smile: But thank you for your nice offer !

no probs and gl!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.