(A) Hydraxian Waterlords <Seven Thunders> is recruiting

We’re a raiding guild on Hydraxian Waterlords, raiding Wednesdays and Sundays, from 20:00-23:00 server time. Some RP goes on as well, and some PvP, but our primary focus is definitely raiding.

We’re currently clearing BWL, Molten Core and Onyxia every week.

Most of us are WoW Vanilla veterans, but our ages vary from about late 20’s to 50’s. We’re from all over Europe, including but not limited to Cornwall, Denmark, England, Germany, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.

What classes do we most want?
Priest - Room for 1-2 shadow priests!
Rogue - 2+ rogues
Other classes Ideally we want an environment where not everybody has to be there for every raid, so we have room for good people.

Who are we looking for?

• Any member will need to be proficient in English
  • We welcome anyone who is friendly, patient, and an adult (in the legal sense).
  • Tolerance of unusual specs is the norm, so you’ll need that.
  • Be level 55+, so we can help you get attuned if you’re not already.

You should join us and have fun on raids (and elsewhere) with us!
If you’re interested, talk to Thargor, Stylianos, Anella or Isaire in game.

Deleted my old post with my old avatar.

This is Thargor from Seven Thunders and I intend to bump this

You can also reply here if you don’t want to directly contact us ingame

Are you still recruiting? My hubby and I (rogue Shagarth and warlock Senko) are currently 57 and hoping to ding 60 soon! We are looking for a friendly environment to do some dungeons and raids while we immerse in the classic experience ^^

Indeed we are! We are no longer super short on warlocks, but most classes are still welcome!
(since we already talked you know that :slight_smile: , but for everyone else’s benefit who is reading this post)

edit: I should also mention for the people that whisper me in Greek, I am a lover of Greece, but not a speaker of the language.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.