[A] <I Lost Aggro On My Wife> PvX - 2/3 Day Mythic Raiding Guild/Community!

PVE/PVP Guild [I Lost Aggro On My Wife] 4/12 M - is looking for new members. We look for people to fill our Mythic Raid and RBG rosters.

Backstory:
We are a fairly new guild that was created only a couple of months ago (25/07/20). Founders are a close group of friends that were looking for a guild during drought times. We couldn’t find an active guild with people that would actually talk in the guild chat. A guild that would feel like a community where you can talk every day and banter. We love to compete with others while having PVE/PVP events, some old achievement/transmog runs and PVP practice, wargames and duelling tournaments.
We are gamers but also workers and parents. We have members that are online the whole day or like me and my wife only 19.00 - 00.00 server time every day. Even with the incomplete roster, we managed to raid every week. We picked up few pugs and had very good progress where we killed first 4 bosses on mythic fairly quick.

Raiding Goals:
When Heroic Raid opens, we aim to clear it as soon as possible. Once we have enough gear from m+ and Heroic Raid then we will move to Mythic Raid - we aim for Cutting Edge by weekly steady 2-3day progression.

Currently, we are raiding for fun or to help our members get heir 15s achieves, curved, etc.

Raiding times:
During Progression, we raid 2-3 days a week. At the moment it is Wednesday and Thursday @20.00 Server time. We are quite flexible and are willing to change if we have new members that cannot participate during these times.

Social
We have a bunch of people on discord daily. We play for fun, and a laugh but we are also dedicated players. We do transmogs and achievements run weekly.

PVP
We have few 2k rated players that are willing to help others climb.
We aim to start doing RBGs at the start of Shadowlands as it will be an easy way to get lots of Honor/Conquest points for PVP gear and more loot from the chests.
We have previous experience in leading and managing RBG’s around 2-2.4k CR.
Maybe you want just spam normal BG’s? We love that too! Especially with a group of people on discord.

PVE
We have groups of people that do 15+ keys every week. We can help newer members gear up while enjoying a good banter on discord.
Few people between 2-3k RIO.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Dedicated players that can have banter while pushing themselves to progress in all content. We look for all kinds of people, but we like to joke and tease each other a lot. So we are mostly looking for 18+ members.

RAID LEAD - Have you got previous Raid Leading experience and you want to try fresh with the new and fun guild? PM one of our officers - this might be the place you were looking for!

RBG LEAD and/or TC - Want to PVP with people on similar skill level? Have you got some experience in leading or target calling? Let us know when you apply!

We have got people all over Europe, so all English speaking chaps are welcome! All you need is a sense of humour and discord.

If it sounds like your cup of tea, join our discord (https: //discord. gg/gzHxTaS) and fill quick application form! It’s easy and straightforward. Once you’ve done it, one of our officers will invite you asap and make you a member on discord so you can meet everyone.

Alternatively, if you have any questions, please contact us on discord for more info: Xar#6488, Kingy#4534, OssyRipper#7443, Krister#6601, Nekmer#9530 Xenn#5120
or on Blizzard: BDF#21161

See you in Shadowlands!

10 Likes

Very good guild, pls join. Yes, yes.

3 Likes

A lovely and fun guild! Friendly helpful people and we cater for all interests in wow. So PVE AND PVP :o

3 Likes

Joined the guild in 8.3 and love it. Many awesome, skilled and helpful people. Got help with tanking, keys and pvp if I needed. Looking forward to raid with this bunch in shadowlands. If you are interested in a friendly guild which is focused on helping people up and progress together, then this is your new home.

3 Likes

Awesome guild, Highly recommend!

2 Likes

I moved servers to join this guild - Really good laugh and fun to raid with.

3 Likes

Great peeps in here lets take this to new hights together join !!!

1 Like

I moved servers to join this guild definetly worth it. A lovely and fun guild!

2 Likes

I moved servers to join this guild definetly worth it. A lovely and fun guild!

2 Likes

“Shadowlands is upon us mortals. The Alliance needs you!!!”

These guys took me off the streets of Azeroth and now i call this place my home. :wink:

1 Like

Since my time with this guild the community is awesome! people always up for helping each other, perfect place to be!

1 Like

Hi,
Me and my buddy are looking for a new guild in SL.
I main a tank (DK or Warr), he is a rogue.
Our aim is m+ (both are 2300+) but we are looking for heroic raiding spots in a friendly environment where we are not pushed into specific specs or raid covenants.
Hit me up Straff#21900 if interested :slight_smile:

Added the link to our discord server where you can find our application form! It’s straightforward, quick and easy!

As an officer of ILAOMW I can give you my word that we do everything we can to make this a lively and happy place. You’re welcome to join :smile:

Hemllo is this guild still at Ravencrest ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.