[A] <Indecisive> | 8/9M | Mythic Raiding

Founded Oct 2007,

Hello! Welcome to our page – we’re thrilled you’ve come to check us out. Indecisive is a Mythic focused raiding guild with a big emphasis on a social atmosphere whilst maintaining competitive progress.

Raid Schedule : Thursday / Monday / Tuesday - 20:30 to 23:30 (server time)

Stability

Now into our sixteenth year, our numbers are made up of extremely experienced players, mainly aged between 20 - 40 years old, from all around Europe. The raid team is a tight-knit group, with many who have raided since Vanilla and TBC; we welcome both new players and WoW veterans who are looking for a home in Azeroth. We want you to be our newest family member! We value loyalty, commitment and a reflective nature.

Raiding

Raiding in the Mythic bracket is the core activity of the guild. Veteran or ex-hardcore raiders who have taken a step back from punishing raiding schedules often find a happy home with us in a relaxed but progressive raiding environment. Our raiding hours allow players with real-life commitments to take part in end content raiding without it becoming a burden or a chore. Newer players to WoW will find an environment where they are encouraged to make the best of their character and gameplay by players who know their classes inside out. It is essential to a healthy Mythic team – we feel – that you enjoy and value research and data. We want to be our best for the 9 hours a week that we raid; we read and analyse logs with teammates, understand how to grow and improve, and research tactics and strategies. This is the Mythic raiding experience; a team of skilled players bringing their knowledge together to succeed.

Social

Our Discord server is active both during and between raids. Whilst raiding is our primary focus, you can log on ‘out of hours’ and always find guild members online. We have a healthy number of players who wile away their evenings PvPing, playing alts, or just catching up with each other whilst playing other games.

A lot of our guild members have met in real life or have known each other for years; this has led to the feeling of a real gaming community where the large social contingent is an important part of our guild life.

What We Offer:

• A stable guild with consistent leadership.
  • A fun and social atmosphere inside and outside of WoW.
  • A relaxed but progressive raiding environment.
  • Fair and open leadership where opinions are valued.
  • A diverse community with people from all over Europe.

What We Expect:

• You’re here for the long term. We are not a seasonal holiday!
  • You understand how to maximise your character.
  • You are committed to achieving the best attendance possible.
  • You can execute mechanics as a priority whilst playing your class/role at a Mythic level.
  • You can learn from your mistakes and take constructive criticism.
  • You have a kind personality; toxic players need not apply.
  • You have a working microphone, Discord and a good understanding of English.
  • You have a stable internet connection and no computer stability issues.

Contact Us:

If you want to be part of a team who knows how to laugh, has a stress free raiding environment but can put on their serious faces and get the job done, then Indecisive is the place for you.

You can either contact us in game, on our website or via discord. Any recruitment queries should be whispered or PM’d to any of our officers or if you have already heard enough and want to apply this can be done via our website.

Officers: Kesara/Anayra (Krathe#2321), Navi (Navi#2155), Alastre (Oiraeket#2346)

Discord: https://discord.gg/W3G5EQ8

1 Like

Hi Kesara,

I’ve been thinking on retooling to a warrior DPS for the expansion, I have been playing the game since the burning and had a massive break of over 4 years, I have now rejoined and played the first raid as a Druid rest ( 6/8 mythic) but for me I need to have fun on the game again.

I have a warrior at 380 and would love to talk to you guys about it.

Do you have a website, if not I’ll try to speak to you tonight in game.

Best,

Hey there,

We do have a website, you can find us at indecisive.eu

I will be around in-game tonight if you want to chat, just add me on Krathe#2321

I look forward to speaking with you.

Hey Kesara,

I’ve left an application, will be on this evening I think it would be best for us to speak then.

Kind regards,

Gab

Updated - Looking for a few ranged DPS to join us.

We are now welcoming one healer, two ranged dps and one dps pref. warrior or monk!

We are now 4/9 after tonight!
On the healer front we’re looking for anything but Holy Priest.
And for damage we are specifically after a mage, a warrior, or a monk. However, any ranged DPS are welcome to apply!

Updated our progress and needs;

We are currently looking for ranged DPS, with a preference of Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman or Shadow Priest.

Updated the thread. We’re looking for a ranged dps, mage, shaman, priest or warlock. There’s also space for a resto druid!

Updated progress.

Looking for ranged DPS and healers to join us. Please feel to contact us if you have any questions.

Still very much needing any assortment of Ranged DPS and a Healer or two!

Blockade down - looking for a few ranged DPS and a healer to join us for Jaina progress, 8.2 and beyond.

Blockade is still down! Need a couple of ranged DPS and a healer to fill the team out!

Still looking for DPS and a healer to join us for 8.2 and beyond. If you are a HC raider looking to step up into Mythic now is a great time to join us.

We still need a handful of DPS and a healer to join us for Azshara’s house and beyond!

Still looking for ranged DPS and healer or a small group of people to join us for Eternal Palace and beyond.

A small number of ranged DPS are still required to fully complete our ranks for Mythic Eternal Palace progress

Updated recruitment needs and progress. We would still love to add a couple of ranged DPS/healer or maybe a small group of people to our team.

Good dps are always welcome, ranged preferred!

Still looking for a few DPS and one healer to join us.