Please delete this one

Project closed. Topic awaiting for deleting.

1 Like

As a guild, Clandestine have had the pleassure to do both raid and M+ with Vesh and Eternal Suffering, and it has been nothing but a great experience!
I would definitley recommend to join this community, both as a solo person as well as a guild :star_struck:

1 Like

Aww you’re so nice to us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

Though we’re on hiatus awaiting new SL content, we still glad to see new faces in our community. Ideally I’d like to create community of friendly raid-oriented people who can join each other time to time on normal and heroic difficulty, participate together in some activities like m+, bg, arenas, etc.
Right now I stay in contact with guildies Clandestine-Ravencrest and The Varangian Guard-Silvermoon, enjoyed spending time with both, though TVG didn’t joined us, but hey, I’ll still recommend them :slight_smile: They forming raid teams for SL now, and preparing characters they gonna main on the start of the expansion.

Aaaand if there’s anyone looking for russian guild (I doubt that, lol), I can modestly suggest my Eternal Suffering on Goldrinn (Вечное Страдание-Голдринн). Creating our own team now.

Here’s links:

`

`

Hugs everyone! ^___^ \o/
We’re still looking for nice people who want to do raids and dungeons in warm friendly athmosphere :slight_smile: All three of our guilds on Goldrinn, Silvermoon and Ravencrest are ready to invite dedicated raiders and cozy socials :slight_smile:

Also, 24.10 at 19:00 server time we’re going Nya HC on alts, join our community to be invited, if you interested ^___^

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/PqbD93sVAM?region=EU&faction=Alliance