(A) <Inner Beast> 12/12 Heroic raiding guild is recruiting DPS!

Inner Beast

We are a tight knit group of old friends and guildies who just want to raid HC in the current patch and in Shadowlands while having fun doing it.

We’re looking to expand our roster with a few more banterworthy people, achieving AOTC every tier with plenty of laughs along the way.

We offer a friendly and relaxed atmopshere with plenty of mythic + going on.

Right now we’re in need of the following:

• Ranged DPS (Mage - Warlock - Priest - Shaman - Druid)
  • DPS with healing offspec

Raid days:

• Wednesday 19:30 - 22:00 ST
  • Thursday 19:30 - 22:00 ST

Does this sound like the place for you?
Reply to this post or poke the following people online :

• Crowe
  • Lunary
  • Franxy
  • Sandrian

Hope to see you soon!

We’re still recruiting ranged DPS for our SL team. :slight_smile:

We still have ranged DPS spots open! :slight_smile:

Hi Crowe,

I am really interested in your guild. I haven’t been that active on the raiding scene during BFA as for me personally there were just too many system upon systems which made my interest lower. However in almost all other expansions/raid tiers I have achieved AOTC as well as sometimes few mythic bosses pugged. In BFA I have been mainly doing M+ which is a big passion for me as that’s what I mainly do.

However, I have realized that I miss raiding too much and I would like to find a guild that fits my goals which includes: raid times that are not too late as well as focused mainly just on achieving AOTC , as well as a smaller guild that has a friendly atmosphere. Your guild seems to offer all these aspects, which is exactly what I am looking for.

Currently I have been playing all the tanks (mainly BRM and BDK) as I have been focusing on M+. But for Shadowlands I am planning to go back to ranged dps. Most likely warlock, but there is also a chance for hunter.
Nevertheless, currently in my warlock is not in shape for raiding as during BFA I have not played on him much. It will take me sometime to gear him up. So my focus would be mainly for Shadowlands. But I wouldn’t mind raiding even in BFA just need to catch up with him a bit first and then participate in your raids.

I can guarantee good raid attendance, good activity in chat and so on as well as overall friendliness!

If you have any other questions feel to contact me. (ShavedForYou#2997)

Hey there!

I’ve added you on Battlenet, hope to talk to you soon! :slight_smile:

Sounds interesting, lets talk sometime, I might be able to offer something going into Shadowlands. Ranged or DPS with a healer, but depends on what healing/dps you need :slight_smile:

Add me and lets chat about it Omnibeam#2961

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.