[A] <Iron Edge> - GOLEMAGG - High End TBC raiding guild

I’ll keep this short …

We have built a strong community and forged a name for ourselves across previous vanilla pservers, like Elysium, Lightshope and Northdale and have proceeded to do the same on Golemagg. We have improved and refined our guild over these years and have risen from nothing, into something well beyond the scope of the average player. Now it’s time for TBC, so if you want to be a part of some beast guild, then this is the one you want to join.

R A I D I N G * S C H E D U L E :

We raid Mondays + Thursdays ; 19:00 ST - 23:00 ST. In classic we dominated all content in a single evening per reset, we intend to destroy TBC in a similar fashion.

LOOT SYSTEM :

We run a loot council variant. Our LC is a bit different, in that it is open for all to see, so there may be possible feedback or opinions. This is something that works in guilds like ours, where everyone’s goals should be aligned towards to overall betterment of the guild as apposed to the individual. For TBC, phase 1 will be a lot easier with a simple class priority list since it’s mostly 10 man content.

R E Q U I R E M E N T S :

1. Endgame-raiding educated
  2. Team player and motivated
  3. Mature, dependable and in control of your time and life

Hit me up on discord if you think you have what it takes: Shayss#7331

Good luck to everyone!

Current progression:
4/4 TK (cleared pre-fix)
6/6 SSC (cleared pre-fix)
3x Kara groups, Gruul + Magg.

Slots open for:
1x Resto Shaman

Come play with the BOYS! Ive been here years and wouldnt be in any other guild. Top lads with loads of fun and dominating content.

Come join the lads in TBC and own the content with a top guild

Just a quick note for any aspiring players:

I’ve had a few people coming to me with queries for rogue / warrior slots.

Gentlemen, Iron Edge is a long standing guild with some very dedicated players in it. While there is no harm in asking for these slots, I would like to remind you that a guild that has been around as long as us most likely has these slots covered.

With that said, we are specifically looking for a Resto shaman and a Hunter.

Gl to you all.

bump looking for resto shaman

We still have a slot open for a hunter and shaman.

We still have a spot open front a strong prot paladin that can also heal if needed !!!

still looking for a warlock? My in game name is Catacomb.

Sorry man, my warlock minions are all over those spots.

We mostly need 2x Hunters!

Need more totembuddies, oh and some of those archer types…

Quick update - Spot for a Holy Paladin opened up as well.

The spot would be a rotation spot. It should also be noted that having a prot offspec is a bonus.

This slot would be ideal for someone who wants to raid top end but can’t commit to every raid (very unusual I know).

Got room for a pumper Ret paladin

Holydin + Resto shaman spots are open still.

we need a holy Paladin !!!

Yeah,

we got a spot for a Holy paladin. Its a permanent slot though, so no wimps thanks.

Currently looking for a holy paladin!

Scratch the holy - Room for a 1xRet and 1x Moonkin

Don’t apply if you don’t have Lionheart - Ret
Don’t apply if you aren’t atleast pre-bis - Moonkin

Looking for a BIG boomkin and a sweet holy and ret Pala come play with the bois!!

Recruitment is still open for Ret + moonkin

We Need a warlock !!