[A] <Iron Edge> PvP Naxx 15/15 - GOLEMAGG - TBC waiting room!

Iron Edge is an active high-end raiding guild, rolled Alliance on Golemagg for classic!

We have built a strong community and forged a name for ourselves across previous vanilla pservers, like Elysium, Lightshope and Northdale and have proceeded to do the same on Golemagg. We have improved and refined our guild over these years but have never forgotten the core concepts we play by: Do good PvE so we can do good PvP together!

What we have cleared and our fastest times relative to patch cycle are:

BWL [26m10s]
AQ40 [41m27s]
Naxxramass [2h14m]
**We run split raids with an even split on mains and alts, which will be dropping down to a single collective raid of mains from the 22nd October in preparation of Naxx.

R A I D I N G * S C H E D U L E :

During progress: Monday + Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 ST

We never start a mandatory raid earlier than 19:00, we expect our members to be able to put the guild before other leisure time activities or social events during progression, especially since it only lasts a day (with the possible exception of Naxx).

Edit: We are at the stage in the game were we are only doing Naxx ->Binding Runs ->Idol splits

LOOT SYSTEM :

We use Loot Council - our players understand that any item that drops is only a tool for further progression and that we need all our players to be geared up accordingly in order to do fast, efficient clears and dominate in PvP. Our LC is a bit different, in that it is open for all to see, so there may be possible feedback or opinions. This is something that works in guilds like ours, where everyone’s goals are aligned and not driven by personal gain.

R E Q U I R E M E N T S :

1. Endgame-raiding educated

the more xp in high-end raiding, the better, but you need to have some!
we look at: previous pserver experience, or if you do any Heroic raiding, Mythic dungeons/raids
skills, adaptability, fast reactions and the ability to decide for yourself;
theoretical knowledge and thorough understanding of at least your class/spec and mechanics of raiding;
2) Teamplayer and motivated

proper gear, pre-bis, enchanted and correct consumables always prepared
ambition in consistently being the best and acquiring the most in all situations;
decent gear is a nice bonus, but we will never put that before the player commanding the toon;
ready to take part in guild pvp activities eg; wiping enemy guilds in BRM or fighting over resources
3) Mature, dependable and in control of your time and life

able to raid 2 days per week Mon + Thursday from 19:00 to 23:00 consistently;
age over 18;
mature and friendly attitude;
team spirit;
Hit me up on discord if you think you have what it takes: Shayss#7331

Good luck to everyone!

Slots currently open for: Priest, Mage, Druid, Paladin

An example of what our raids look like - we strive for quality and speed.

Need some more Priesties and Mages, COME ON DOWN!

A spot for a priest is open.

spots open for mage + druid + priest

Bumping it up - 13/15 naxx in 4 hours ^^

Spots open for a geared mage, a resto druid and potentially another priest.

Catch me on discord at Shayss#7331

Druid + Priest
Geared mage
Geared paladin

We got a spot for one capable druid:

Druids are one of the few classes where we expect you to be able to play a druid to it’s fullest. We do not simply require a healer. We require you to play the to the flexibility of the class. This means you will be a Moonkin on some fights, and healing on some fights. This means you get a mix of gear but it also guarantees your spot.

Infact the only reason this spot is open now, is that our Druid thats been with us from the start of classic, has finished the game. If you are in, u will be expected to be at all raids and play to the power of your class.

Poke me on discord if you want more information.

We also looking for strong mage and druid, get in it’s worth it!

We have covered the healer slot.

Only room for geared Mages and perhaps a Fury Warrior.

This is the perfect TBC waiting room boys. Come farm Naxx and mesh with the team.

Looking for pumper mages

Only 1 mage and warrior slot left

TBC WAITING ROOM lets gooooooooooooooo!

UPDATE: We only got room for a geared mage atm.

We are looking for players who are ready to own the healing as a Resto Shaman in TBC. If you are looking out for guilds that will be able to take you through TBC and clear Sunwell like bosses then you may wish to come and live in our waiting room!

Poke me on discord at Shayss#7331

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.