Well, you know what they say

Another day, another REDACTED

1 Like

Arent you 6/8!

We are 6/8M Now!

Don’t believe the candyman!!! In reality they have an internment camp for raiders where we are forced to co-pedal this huge and curious contraption made of wheels, cogs and steam engines. The ultimate taskmaster Dubur has a cat o’ nine tails tirelessly singing in whispered tones inciting but quieted screams. Don’t delve too deep down the rabbit hole like I did, now it’s only darkness surrounding me. And cogs… And wheels… And steam engines

1 Like

-Vegeta! What does the scouter say about their Stamina level?
-It’s over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Mythrax sleeps with the fishes now… I sleep with the fishes aswell, since I’m homeless and the only place for me in the dark of the night, where I don’t get violated and abused is by the docks. But enough about me, how are you doing?

1 Like

I tried to apply to the raid team. They wouldn’t accept me because I’m not capped.

Bunch of elitists, stay away.

You appear to be in kindred… like… at this moment.

2/9M now woohoooooo dab

are you guys still recruiting ?

Yes we are! Feel free to add me on Battlenet or Discord if you’d like to inquire.

Friendly and ‘Toxic’ people in the guild, I love them, the raids are very smooth and chill #BenchNawya

1 Like

Opulence down, and we are still accepting applications. Contact us for any questions you might have!

Come come you’ll get a nice ruby

Hey there, I am currently looking for a new guild when I came across this post. I’m wondering if there’s anyone who would be willing to give me a bit more information on the guild etc.

I don’t mind faction changing at all. Been looking for a proper guild for a while now and have to say that this looks promising.

You can contact me on Bnet and discord:
Bnet: Senseini#2777
Discord: Sensei_Ni#0209

we just got conclave! 5/9M !

Can recommend, good atmosphere, fun raids, mature players, handsome guild master.

1 Like

6/9 now. woooo.

Bye Bye Mekka :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.