[A] <L E G I O N> is recruiting

"L E G I O N” is an Alliance Guild on the Silvermoon Server. We formed in early May 2020 and we’re steadily growing. We’re a friendly bunch of players who enjoy banter in guild chat and on discord. We’re open to all like minded players whether you’re looking for a place to chill while you farm dailies and achievements or enjoy Mythic+ and raiding.

At the moment we are focused on consolidating our raiding team. We currently raid on Friday (8pm to 10pm) and Tuesday (8pm to 10pm) . The emphasis is on having fun, progressing as a team and building a stable mythic roster.

Progress:
9/10 Heroic Sanctum of Domination

10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination

4/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha, the Waking City

What we are looking for:

High demand
Resto Shaman

Resto Druid

Priest (Shadow)

Mage (Fire)

Monk (Windwalker)

Medium demand

Deathknight (Unholy)

Shaman (Elemental)

All classes welcome to apply

We also enjoy M+ and enjoy pushing keys. We usually have an M+ guild group pushing keys every night.

If you’re looking for a place to play WOW with a chilled bunch of friendly people who are willing to lend a hand then L E G I O N is the guild for you.

If you want to know more about the guild or have any questions, please contact us here or anyone online in the guild - we are all available to help.

Contact Drogonne @ Aldur#21521
Please feel free to join us on discord where someone from the guild is usually online - discord.gg/YHhKFAz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.