[A] LF a casual/friendly late night guild

Hi there, I’m looking for some more night owls to play with because of my schedule and working night shift I get home rather late for most people.

I’m mostly looking for a casual, relaxed, friendly or social guild that will raid and do regular mythic+, level alts and everything else. I also like to do old content, mount or transmog runs, PvP and everything else WoW has to offer.

• I get home promptly at 22:00 and I’m online until 4:00 on weekdays and weekends I can play from 13:00 to 4:00 !

• I main a 426 ilvl balance druid on Silvermoon, and I would be willing to transfer servers to with a high Alliance population such as Outland, or Ravencrest.

• A little about me, I’m a 22 year old female and I’ve been playing for a little bit and fell in love with the game. I’m rather passive and shy though but once I feel comfortable I’m bubbly and talkative with friendly people and pretty sarcastic.

• Very active on Discord for chatting in servers.
    Feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord!
    Bnet - nekomancer#21725 // Discord - screameh#6552

Hey!
Have u found some?

Technically yes, but a few haven’t been up to my standards. If you’re interested I can still tell you what they are :slight_smile:

Yep, Enapiuz#8404 on discord please :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

Hi Ayavel, I’m not a guild but if you’re after someone to group with around those times I’ll send you a request. I’m also nightshift, but only play Monday-Wednesday on my days off, would be nice to have some fairly regular people to do things with.

1 Like

Now I can post that here :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.