Please delete

Please delete
20 chars

Why not Silvermoon tho?
We got a nice group in here and looking for more people to join!

Remix - Silvermoon Alliance.

Looking for more dps for 9.1.
We’re a social bunch and do a lot of key during off days.
Active discord, good enviroment, friendly atmosphere.

We raid on Wednesday/Monday 7pm-10pm with an optional alt raid on friday. At the moment we’re doing a full clear on HC nathria on wednesday.

Add me on bnet and lets talk some more: Raski#21503

Morning there.Add me for a talk plz,looks like it could be an interesting one. Fao#21189

Hi Aggrocake

I am an officer in a guild called Lux Aeterna on Deathwing, Horde side. I’d like for us to have a chat since I can tell from you’re post that we might have something to offer you in a guild. A friendly and fun enviroment and no toxicity because that is something we don’t tolerate.
Hook me on Discord: Antionette#8339

You wrote [A] so i will try even if you said that all of your chars are horde :joy:

Hi Aggrocake, I thought I’d throw my hat into the ring here as I think our guild is the sort you are looking for. We are on the Alliance side on Silvermoon and have been an active raiding guild there since Jan 2007. Really nice and good group of people and two raiding teams so there is something for everyone. We have a casual team and a progression team but have always said pushing for CE is not us because we are more about the people than the progression. Anyway maybe add me on bnet if you fancy a chat or have any questions. We are called Fury if you wanted to look us up :slight_smile: Asta#2730

Hey! You sound like you might be a great fit for our guild Impaired, we are a relatively new (6 months old) Alliance guild on Ravencrest EU. We are currently 6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria and have a few select spots opening up on our roster preparing for 9.1. Our current goal is at least 8/10 Mythic Nathria and then Cutting Edge next tier. We are a more mature guild with most of us having played the game since TBC/Wrath, a lot of us having even played together most of that time. We actively try to run Mythic+ with the majority of our current roster having Keystone Master.

You can read more about our guild here; New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest. If any of this sounds interesting to you please get in touch with any member of the guild in game or message Brukerr on Discord Brukerr#1325 or Battle.net Brukerr#2705.