[A] LF late evening raiding guild

Hey there,

Recently returned to the game after a break, my ilvl is a bit behind (381 atm) but I can smash keys. Not many alive on my realm so I’m looking for something new. Currently quite busy during the day and early evening so I’m looking for a guild that does m+ together and raids heroic. Mythic is a bonus but not required as I’m not that type of player anymore. I am playing an affliction warlock.

Been raiding on and off since TBC. Looking for a guild with raidtimes 22 to 00 or 01, 2 nights per week. English or Swedish.

I’ll provide logs etc. on request (not permission to post links).

Thanks!

Discord: Moppe#3091
BNET: m0ppe#2456

Hi there Moppe, are you still looking? We’d be interested in a 2nd warlock!
We are Anv on Frostmane, a relaxed late night raiding guild that have been raiding together since 2007.
We raid 3 nights a week for 6 hrs total (although understand if you can’t make all, 2 is fine!) Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time.
Current progress is 1/9M 5/9 HC.
Add me for a chat @ hellykins#2114

hey there
if you consider changing faction:

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal BoD - 9/9 - Heroic BoD 4/9 - Mythic BoD 1/9

We are now recruiting to fill the last few spots for BoD!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - Dk
Ranged - Warlock - Mage
Healer - Closed

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

Kai#22772 (O)
Lazer#2711 (O) ShaunStewart#2220 (GM)

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites