[A] LF M+/M Raid guild

Hello guys.

I am from Korea, moved to EU country due to my work. I used to see 300-350ms of ping to play on Korean realm here in this country, but I had kept playing on KR realm as it was much easier for me to play with people in my mother language.

My maximum achievement on BFA is;

• Warrier (dps)
    M+ stone : 3300 point (io)
    Mythic raid : 4/12

Now I am sick of playing melee under super slow lagg and also big time difference on KR realm. So I decided to play on EU realm from SL, focusing on Mythic raid much more.

I am a very calm and able to enjoy attempts for improvement & achievement. No argument with teammates of course. Also my new desktop has 5600x + 3070 rtx for SL. What I am worried of is only that I am not good at English :joy:

I have 50lv Warrier (Main) / 50lv Rogue on Argent Dawn but can transfer to any server if required. Can anyone let me join your PVE guild?

Hiya

Panda Profanity

We are a social guild and noob friendly - we understand that people have life outside of the WoW too - however if you are online all the time you are still welcome. Looking to build a strong HC raid team for shadowlands and regular mythic plus runs. We are open to pvp and want to do guild events.

Message, reply or find us on the guildfinder.