[A] LF People for m+

I am looking to start a m+ group, that would preferably do keys 2-3 times a week at set days/times for a certain amount of time, potentially 2-3 hours like your standard raid, these times are yet to be decided as they would need to be a group wide decision.

Score and ilvl are not really an issue but around 1k score and 390+ ilvl preferable.

Looking for mainly DPS but a healer would also be nice, myself and a friend currently have the Tank role and a DPS spot filled.

We will be using discord and you will be expected to use consumables.

Wanting to start this group to have people interested in completing keys and having a set time to do so working our way up to higher and higher keys.

You can respond to this thread or add me on btag for a chat SgtFapfap#2357 Thanks for reading!

Forgot to change char before posting :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want a frost mage you can add me my btag is Mitilinios#2260.

Holy Pala Kaldur#2329 can check my rio if im what you want (its this char)

Hi, Im a returning player looking for more friends to run M+ with. I’m a WW Monk (though I dont mind playing MW and off heal once in a while) that is still catching up in gear but Im 380 at the moment.

Despite my horrible gear and not being the most experienced in Wow, I have a lot of experience with FFXIV where I cleared the entire savage tiers (equivalent to Mythic) as purple/orange. Give me a message/add if you feel like you’d like me to tag along. Discord Bris#3978, Bnet Fucile8#2176.

Hi! Im BM hunt 400+ ilvl 900+ rio in s1.
Looking for good guys to farm keys.
My discord Kvaa#6200

I’l join the thread, add me if anyone wants to do higher m+ keys! (I’m a brewmaster monk btw)

Tomma#2697