[A] LF raiding guild with guild events and social aspect

Hello I’m interested in a heroic (or casual mythic) raiding guild, who also has big social community and lots of fun guild events. I’m ready to level new characters if I find the right guild, so server doesn’t matter as long as it’s Alliance. I’m currently 9/9H(1/9M) and 2/2H. I play melee dps in raids (class/spec changes depending what is currently fun).

Hey
Maybe Prelude would be a guild for you, we are a bunch of mature people looking to have some fun together in the game :slight_smile:
To give you some quick background: Prelude-Dragonblight was formed on July 1st 2010 and has been raiding since. It is formed by mature (well mostly anyway) individuals with the majority of us being original vanilla raiders who want to experience the raiding content in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

Our goal is to balance good progress while having a laugh with friends. As a result we expect people to come prepared to raids, ready to give their best game but who do not take themselves too seriously. The guild also has a strong social aspect with “Fun Runs” organised during the week and various mythic plus runs and contests once in a while.

The raid times are 20:00-22:30(ish) server time (invites start at 20:00, first pull at 20:15) on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Currently we are lowering the raid nights to 2 for summer: Monday and Thursday.

Our aim is to clear Heroic content and we have always managed to get the “Ahead of the Curve” achievements so far. We are on 6/9 HC BoD and 2/2 normal CoS so far.

If it sounds interesting add Misstaken for a chat: Thea#21766

Please add me :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

Hi Misstaken and Beckmiester, what kind of guild events (not raids or m+, social events) are you guys having and how regularly?