[A] LFG - Returning player

Good morning and or afternoon,

Lvl 120 Pally (Ret - can Prot in a pinch) looking for a new home.

I’ve returned to the game after being away since Cata and sadly my old guild has died a slow decaying death.

I’m a social soul who is looking to get back in to raiding and telling gutter level jokes to people.

Based in the UK - with Discord

Keen to get back in to Raiding - can be free most evenings of the week
Used to love PvP but suck hard at it now but always up for being a DPS sink

Hello there! Not sure if you’ve found a guild yet, but please take a few minutes to read our post below! Not sure if you would be interested in faction changing and server transfer, but thank you for reading in advance :slight_smile:

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to strengthen our raiding team. We are currently looking for DPS and healers for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 8/8 HC and 6/9HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times are:-

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

We have a calendar full of events each week, including 2 M+ nights, levelling nights for alts and other activities from time to time!

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our guildmasters!

Luctish (Luctish#1984)

Gormac (Garaidh#21616)

Lossee (Lossee#2651)

Hi luctish

I have been away for 2 years currently playing an arcane mage. Am looking to do mythics and raid when i get my confidence back. I am alliance but happy to switch Factions servers etc
The other thing is i am not on alot atm due to commitments at home but if i say i will turn up to something i always will

Cheers,
Shizala

Sent request from El Gordo.

1 Like

Hi there! If you haven’t found a new home yet and you would consider faction changing, I might have just the spot for you. We’re a close-knit community offering a home for all - raider or social alike! I feel like you (and your gutter jokes) would be a great fit with us. Would love to have a chat with you if you have the time. My Btag is Angel#21135, my Discord tag Tomeeko#4247. Hope to hear from you!

Heya Ezgreenz!

Corrupted French Fries is a freshly formed guild on Silvermoon [A]. We are looking for people to join our raiding team for Shadowlands! A lot of us were on a break and returned to this game to prepare ourselves for Shadowlands.

In the meanwhile, we enjoy doing some M+ runs, PVP and sometime we try to get a group or join other groups for the Ny’alotha raid. We’re a casual guild and we will only raid twice a week when the Shadowlands raids comes out.

If you are interested or want to know more about our guild, don’t hesitate to add me on Discord: Aylinn#3487

Watcha bud

Have you managed to find a guild yet?

If not give me a shout have a chat

Cheers

Alti#2542