[A] Looking for 1d/raid(weekdays) with social aspects

Hey there,

i am returning to WoW for Shadowlands and seek a Community to play with. Since my job consumes a lot of time, i cannot put the effort in the game that i used to. Therefore looking for a Guild that is - i guess - kinda casual but willing and wanting to see the content and try to clear as much as possible with a 1d raid.
I would reroll and level a character so server / class is actually open. I played this game for 12 years - latest was classic. I did raid high end around wotlk/cata when i was in my mothers den :stuck_out_tongue: but like i said. cant put that kind of effort in it anymore. im still online on a daily basis but any other that 1d raid is too much for me.

Best Regards

Hi,

If you would be willing to play Horde, I’ve got something a little different for you no need to spend money re-rolling servers. Have you considered joining a community? it’s a “new” feature which allows you to play with a bunch of players across different realms.

Our community is called Mythic+ & casual raids community, we raid once a week and all of us are former semi-hardcore or hardcore players who now have other commitments in life. If this sounds like something that may interest you, let’s talk further and we can go into all the details, please me add on battle.net: Vickram#2676.

Thank you,
Vick/Hypercutter

Hiya!

Panda Profanity!

We are a social guild and noob friendly - we understand that people have life outside of the WoW too - however if you are online all the time you are still welcome. Looking to build a strong HC raid team for shadowlands and regular mythic plus runs. We are open to pvp and want to do guild events.

Message, reply or find us on the guildfinder.