[A] looking for a guild with active ts3 / discord

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a guild with a very active ts3 / discord. I’m not a native speaker and trying to improve my English. To talk to people, those have English as their first language might help a lot. :slight_smile:

Just be prepared to listen to a lot of "ähm…" and "please excuse me. I have to find the right translation".

I would be nice if the guild in question has more “older” members. “Old” like in their late 20s or even 30s. I just don’t know much about current pop culture. And that might be a self-contradictorily thing to do. (Joining a guild in which I can’t talk about much to learn to talk more…).

2 Likes

Howdy! I can’t really promise anything - but would love to chat to see if what we’re running would interest you.

(also, most of us are around 30-ish. The youngster among us is like 21 or something. I was shocked too…)

Anyway, feel free to get in touch with me:
battlenet: Ionis#2574 (usually around in the evenings)
discord: Ionis#8876 (you can reach me here for most of the day but my reply speed may vary, even on weekends)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.