<A> Looking for a Guild

Hello!

Soooo… I had a little break from SL and decided to return since I have more time now. I have been playing as Monk, but decided to roll a mage now, since frost is viable again and I do really like the spec. I am looking for a casual-raiding-m+ guild. I do not intend to hardcore push mythic raid, heroic is well enough for me. I cleared CN H on my monk and played some M+. I do enjoy M+ and want to try to maybe get KSM before 9.2. Prepping for 9.2 is my main focus since I still have to level to 60 and get all the covenant and campaign stuff done first. I do enjoy company when playing, so activity would be number one priority for me :slight_smile: Would love some help to gear once 60 to get faster start, but that is more of a request than need.
Feel free to add me or post here and I will contact you :slight_smile:
Cheers :slight_smile:

Pixonas#1460 bnet
Laada#2372 discord

Hey Frostaada,

At Lunatic Crew, we are a social group of people that enjoy raiding, m+, and just having fun in game!

We are looking to expand our roster moving into 9.2 and would definitely like to have a chat with you! We’ll aim to get curve in 9.2, and have a number of players who love m+ and get KSM every tier!

You can contact any of the officers in-game: Stealz - Stealz#2192, Bóreth- Elass#2252, Trillbean - Trillbane#2953 or Siobe - Lusaki#2589
or poke a guildie who is online and they can always put you in touch with an officer :slight_smile:

Would be great to hear from you!
Paul (Trillbean)

Hey man sent u a friend request on discord !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.