[A] Looking for a social/casual guild, 13 years playing

Hey guys, I’m looking for a primarily social guild to join after my old guild (I’m still in the guild, not /gquit yet) disbanded. I struggle to find time to raid nowadays but I’ve got a fair chunk of experience raiding, having just come back to playing after an extended break (I quit just after Uldir was released to sort my life out). I’m on semi-regularly, probably a couple hours a day, and enjoy the social aspect of guilds nowadays. My gear is probably trash because I only just re-subbed and I’ve been focused on finishing the war campaign, rep grinding etc, but I could make a useful tool for the guild if I’m needed.

I’m a Druid, but not one of the pedantic ones. I’ll happily play any of my 4 specs, I enjoy healing most when it comes to M+/Raiding, then tanking, then dps last (but that’s mainly because I’ve forgot my rotation). If anyone has a use for me please feel free to fire me a message or add me on Discord, where my username is MasRemlap#9292.

Thanks for hearing me out - see you on the flipside!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.