(A) M+ Team forming

Resto Druid and Prot Warrior looking for 3 reliable DPS to join us in forming a mythic plus team for this season and onwards.

We are IRL friends, online most if not every day exclusively doing mythic plus dungeons, nothing else. Last season we reached 1.8k pugging, this season so far around 1.5k but have stopped trying mostly due to unreliable pugs.
Our aim is to reach 2k+ with a consistent team and have fun doing it.

We are solid players but by no means elitists or pros, we are looking for similar skilled/experienced and non toxic players to grow together and reach the previously mentioned 2k+ RIO score.

We use discord and a planned approach to keys, obviously coordinating interrupts, cc etc. We do not expect to be timing keys immediately and will be happy to give/take advice, tips, constructive criticism etc.

Quite simply we are interested in the person and your attitude, and building a team together nothing else. If this sounds like what you’re looking for add me on Battlenet and drop me a message!

Hutchy#2448

Thanks.

Hi! Interested!
I have 1.7k on healer main, but looking to get involved in a dps role in the higher keys. I can offer multiple toons. Looking for a regular group, who are ok with me improving in the role over time.
Discord is the best place to contact me. tru#7480.
Your name seems familar… Have we talked before? (I could also be imagining things)