[A] Magic Scum 2 day/week raiding 6/9 M

Magic Scum is a raiding guild recruiting for raiding in an adult and friendly enviroment.

Who We Are?

Magic Scum is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that started raiding in a May of 2018 with a goal of having fun and progressing as much as we can in Antorus.
We like the social aspect of the game and the atmosphere in the guild is something we are proud of. Most of the guild members are in the mid to late 20s and early 30s therefore we would prefer to recruit people with a similar age range since we can have a lot of adult humor over discord and guild chat.

BFA

We want to progress on from our raiding experience in previous tier wich was 7/8M in Uldir and offer our raiders a Cutting edge this tier.

Our Raid Times are as follows (server time):

Wednesday 20.00 – 23.00
Sundays 19.00 – 23.00
Invites go out at 15 minnutes before the raid time.

We also have a farm raid for alts and lower geared mains of the lower tier (in Legion it was normal Antorus for us) that we do on Fridays at 19:00 till we finish the raid.
In between these core raids we run M+ a lot and have a couple of people with higher scores in M+.

The type of players we are looking for are:

- People who can commit to a 2 day per week raiding schedule, showing up 15 minutes before hand with all the relevant pots and enchants.
- People that can contribute to a friendly but focused atmosphere both in and out of raid.
- A mature outlook to wiping in progression, whilst having fun is the main aim patience is a must.
- Understand your class and your role in the raid. Utilise the many resources online to understand these aspects of the game as well as boss fights.

Overall

If you are raider, with a positive attitude, an enthusiasm for the game and an eagerness to raid, we would love to hear from you.
At the moment we are recruiting any decent DPS class to fill our raiding roster.

If you think we are the guild for you contact is: Silthrax#2667
Steadily recruiting people. Our MT decided not to play atm so we are on the lookout for an exceptional MT.
We are almost full on our rooster, atm looking for:
Holy Pala
Monks of all kind,
Rogues
Hunters
Good tank also

Also if you are an exceptional player with good raiding experiance be sure to talk to us.
Full on tanks now, on the lookout for:

Holy Pala
Monks of all kind,
Rogues
Hunters

Again if you are an exceptional player with good raiding experience be sure to talk to us.
Got rugues also, still need:

Healers of all kinds
Monks can be dps and healers
Ranged dps (hunters, druids, shamans)
Have some spots for ranged dps:

Shadow Priest
Ele Shamans
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Hey there, you got and space for a Resto Druid? I'm 341 and highly active.
You know everything we talked ingame :)

Still on the lookout for ranged dps:

Shadow Priest
Ele Shamans
Warlocks

We could also use a tank for our core raid group.
In need of an experienced MT, we have a temporary solution atm but still miss one. We are starting with heroic Uldir tommorow.

Would prefer a leather wearer as a tank but wont mind a good and experianced plate waring one.

Still looking for ranged dps also.
Did our raid yestrda we got two bosses down, still looking for people:

Tanks:
Monk
Druid

Ranged:
Hunter
Warlock
Shaman
Cleared normal in one day also still looking for this classes:

Tanks:
Monk
Druid

Ranged:
Hunter
Warlock
Shaman
Only in need of a good tank now.

Everything but Blood DK will do.
Killed Taloc Mythic and we are planing on progressing on Mother now.

Still in need of a good tank preferable with an offspec.

Could also use some ranged dps:
Warlocks
Hunters
Druids
Hello lads , i am currently looking for a laid back ( i.e not serious to the point of being rude) casual raiding guild , been playing since late BC -early wotlk , i am currently Surv but if needed i can switch it up to MM since you guys are looking for ranged dps :) ( forgot to mention that with me if needed , comes an array of alts and more importantly a balance druid that , would need gearing up , but if decided so could be swapped out to help with the ranged ). Ιf i'm not online on my hunter i'll probably be online on my mage Kailderia :)
Hey there just noticed your post, msg me in game and we can talk more.

Only looking for good ranged dps for progress:

Hunters
Warlocks
Done 8/8 HC 1/8M. Still need ranged.

Hunters
Warlocks
Mages
Shamans
Druids

Basically any ranged.
Got Mother Mythic too, and changed one of our raiding days from Saturday to Sunday.

Looking for

Melee Dps:
Monk

Ranged Dps:
Hunters
Warlocks
Mages
Druids
Zek'voz mythic is down. We still have a few spots that we want to fill.

Looking for

Healer:
Monk(would be a beast if you had a dps offspec)

Ranged Dps:
Warlocks
Still LF:

RDPS: all classes, would be nice to have a heal offspec aswell.
bump