[A] [Mirage Raceway] <Inception> | Recruiting age 30+ | T4 cleared

<INCEPTION>
Inception was founded at the start of Classic to form a guild for like-minded skilled veteran players ( Age 30+ ) who want to combine work, family and RL with progression raiding and the Classic WoW experience.

We recruit primarily persons - not simply characters - and put a lot of emphasis on personality, chemistry and the atmosphere of the guild. Inception has a very stable roster, and is likely a place you can call home…whether you are a casual player or a progression minded raider.

Through all of Classic we managed to clear all the content in a timely matter. Our long term goal in TBC is to experience all PVE game content available.

To reach that goal we are looking for dedicated players that can commit to our two raid-evenings a week. Persons that have the mindset of a progression raider and fit in well with our team of like-minded people.

For our current raid team we are interested in:

Melee DPS (in particular Feral Druid (potential to OT too), Ret Paladin and Enh Shaman)

Ranged DPS (not Mage)

Healer (Priest, Paladin, Shaman or Druid)

Any other classes can also apply and we will see if there is a fit.

Additionally, socials are always welcome, regardless! They are an intrinsically valuable part of the guild.

Raid hours:

Sun: 20:00-23:00
Tue: 20:00-23:00

Loot rules:
Dkp Shroud system (More info on discord on the application page)

discord.gg/FWCJBmq5fR

Feel free to contact any of our officers or deputies, for more information.

Is this for Alliance or Horde? From the avatar I would guess Alliance?

ah yes, its for Alliance mate

We still need a few more, for our raid team in TBC, and socials are always welcome :slight_smile:

We are still looking for a few shamans! :slight_smile:

Still looking for some Shamans.

We could use a holy paladin :slight_smile:

Looking for a few more to complete the roster:

• Holy Paladin
  • Resto Druid
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Restoration Shaman

Will review others too.

We are still looking for a few more.

Recruitment still open for:

• Holy Paladin
  • Resto Druid
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Restoration Shaman

Updated recruitment status, We need 1 shaman.

Still open to recruiting socials, and exceptional players! :slight_smile:

I would love to join! Im form the netherlands and played in the us, but time frame is to much apart. So im on the forum looking for a guild for 2 days now haha

I would also use the lvl 58 buy boost on any class needed for the guild. (I myself am a fan of Warlock but also Paladin Prot or Holy.

tried your discord link but its overdue

Hello there. I will post a fresh link here so you can drop by and poke around a bit. Contact me on disc for any further information :slight_smile:

Updated recruit status, we are in need of a Ench shaman! :slight_smile:

Still LF enhancement shaman :slight_smile:

We are still in need of a shaman! :=)

Still recruiting! :slight_smile:

Still need a few

Still recruiting a few classes.