[A] [Mirage Raceway] <Inception> | Recruiting for SWP progression / WotLK

Inception was founded the first week of WoW Classic to establish a guild for like-minded veteran players who want to combine work, family and ‘real-life’ commitments with progression raiding and the Classic WoW experience.

We recruit primarily persons - not simply characters - and put a lot of emphasis on personality, chemistry and the atmosphere of the guild. Our members are a really friendly, non-toxic bunch. Inception has a very stable roster, and is likely a place you can call home.

Our members are mostly aged 30+ but we will accept all ages. As mentioned, personality comes first. We are fairly laid-back, but when raid-time comes, we expect focus, dedication and skill. Our goal is to experience all PvE content in a timely manner.

Due to RL issues we have lost a few key members recently, and our progression has halted a bit. This is why we are looking to recruit a few more core raiders that are interested in progressing through SWP and continue through WotLK when it arrives.

For our current raid team we are interested in:

• 1-2 Warlocks

• 2-3 Healers, any class

• 1-2 Feral druid or Warrior

Any other classes can also apply and we will see if there is a fit. Leveling characters aiming for WotLK raiding are also welcome.

Additionally, socials are always welcome, regardless! They are an intrinsically valuable part of the guild.

Raid hours:

• Sun: 20:00-23:00
  • Tue: 20:00-23:00

Loot rules:
Shroud system (Custom point system that’s drama free and very fair. More info on discord on the application page)

discord.gg/FWCJBmq5fR

Feel free to contact any of our officers or deputies, for more information.

Please note, we are located on Mirage Raceway server, on the Alliance side :slight_smile:

Still looking for a few more :slight_smile:

Still looking for dps/healers :slight_smile:

Still looking for a few :slight_smile:

We are open to tanks, healers and dps.

Still looking for a few more nice people.

If you’re still looking for another warlock for the guild I just came back to the game and made an ally character on mirage, still low lvl as I just started yesterday but I’d love to join.

Invited. And still room for more :slight_smile:

We still have space for a few more

Could really use another healer or two about now :wink:

Still recruiting :slight_smile:

Have room for more dps for wotlk :slight_smile:

need more hunter for tbc or wrath ?

Popping a reply so I can easily come back here later~

We are fairly good on hunters, although we will welcome all applications.

We can still sqeeze in a few more :slight_smile:

Hey I’m looking for a chill guild to play with, are you still accepting casuals? ^^
I don’t have that much time in the evening after putting my 2yr old to bed so I’m no longer the player I once was hah, now I just wanna have an hour or two a night. Once the baby goes to bed on routine I might be able to raid again (your raid times are perfect), so until then I’m happy to be a bench warmer haha (If I’m online and you need someone I’ll be happy to help but I don’t wanna take up a spot and risk messing with the raid line-up).
I might start levelling a hunter soon, and I’ve boosted a rogue (levelled plenty of times already, didnt wanna do it again so soon lol)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.