[A] Mistweaver LFG (Raiding - NM/HC)

Experienced Mistweaver looking for raiding guild. (this is an alt)

Mainly played Horde over the years on a variety of Healing classes in a number of guilds, raided pretty much all difficulties and instances since Dragonsoul. Had some guild issues 3-4 months back and it collapsed due to officer infighting over changes in goals and raid pacing.

As a result I haven’t played a whole lot since the first few weeks of Uldir, so I am catching up currently (372~ on main). Message or add and I can link or message you on my main. I’ll continue to gear this character incase I end up staying on it as I am rather fond of it.

While i’ll consider mythic prog again i’d ideally like a step back from that and work through normal/heroic to just try to have fun with the game again for now.

I am looking for :

• Normal - Heroic focused for now at least.
  • Anything from Casual to Semi-Hardcore in structure
  • Fun atmosphere, maybe some banter and laughs
  • Players who can take a joke and focus up in raids
  • To trial on this character as I’d have to transfer my main if you want that. Need to be sure before I buy (Or I can just stay on this one)
  • An active and sociable guild, not just raidloggers

I would like but can compromise on:

• Social events? including off-game stuff if applicable.
  • People who don’t mind playing with an ex-hordie
  • I want to play MW so ideally minimal to no offspeccing

I am offering:

• Completely flexible schedule, I can work around any raid times
  • Dedicated attitude (will research/help out if needed)
  • Very high attendance due to flexibility, but will immediately message if unable
  • Some healing, I hear it helps

For more info or a chat for clarity message here or preferably add me on FlexForBilly#2432 and we can talk in game or on discord.
I wrote this at 4AM so hopefully it’s intelligible

Hi Applemintea

I am the GM from You Shall Not Flask and we are a heroic raiding guild, that is focused on the fun and community aspect of the game rather than the insane pushing of mythic and +25 keys. We have achieved AotC in Uldir and were happy just to stick to heroic level - going forward to Battle, we still feel the same way.

We do like to push keys as much as possible and try to have banter and fun when we do them, as well as the focus that is required for higher content. We like to be sociable and encourage members to join us on discord even if they are just levelling alts or doing WQ etc.

If you want to read our original message, here it is → You Shall Not Flask

If you want to ask anything then please let me know - Ditzy#2111

Good luck in finding your new home :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.