[A] "MoM" is looking to recruit for WotLK (Casual guild)

Hey people!

I’m an officer from Masters Of Murlocs trying to recruit a few people for our roster going into WotLK and Naxx+ onwards.

We’re a relaxed and casual guild with a fun and engaging approach to raiding, we aim to clear stuff at a comfortable but focused pace, we don’t want to wipe endlessly on bosses, but we do allow for mistakes and hope that you’ll learn from the said mistake.

We don’t force anyone to play anything but have some limitations in not overstacking in certain places, so we don’t have 15 people rolling on the same item.

Nonetheless, we’re a fun and riveting guild that’ll allow you to grow as a member and as a person while having fun and clearing content.

Raid Times!

(raid times ain’t set in stone yet, give or take 1 hour, depending no if we need to adjust to a majority, if you have to go early or can first come 1 hour later, we can likely figure it out together) :slight_smile:

Thursdays 19/20-22/23 Server time
Sundays 19/20-22/23 Server time

We’re currently looking for!

1-2 tanks (currently have but ain’t limited to blood DK, Prot Pally.)
3 ranged DPS
1 healer (currently have but ain’t limited to Holy & disc priest, holy pally and resto druid)

What we prefer! (NOT AT ALL REQUIRED!)
1 Warrior Tank
1 Feral Tank

1 Demo Warlock
1 Ele Shaman
1 Moonkin

1 Resto Shaman

To end it we’re always accepting socials and if you don’t know if you want to raid or how often, we also have a bench that is nice and warm, but not full at all!

PS: If I missed any info or u have questions feel free to find me in-game, Jons is my main, but if am not on Jons, you can likely find me on Frostias.

Hi i am looking for a new guild and Master of Murlocs sounds right up my street - even just from a casual perspective.

I have played WoW in some form or another for 16 years - it has basically been the latter part of my teens and all of my adult life - in that time I have done almost everything in the game apart from healing and PVP. Most of the time when I played actively I was a raider - nothing too hardcore, but I lead my own team within the late great TotalBiscuit’s Guild TrollFaceDOTJpg- where I was the: Raid Leader, Main Tank, Head of Loot Council, Tank Role Officer, DK Class Officer and the Master Looter (I was young and didn’t know how to properly delegate). Unfortunately, doing all of the above whilst simultaneously working a 9-5 and trying to have a career, led to me having a breakdown mentally and quitting the raid game from opening Cataclysm Tier - until the Siege of Orgrimmar raid in Mists. I have rolled with guilds most of the time - but find myself playing WoW (at least on retail) more like a single-player RPG.

These days I am not here to be competitive, I am here to turn up, do my job well, and go about my business, I still like to look up strategies and the like for whatever class I am playing at the time, however, I am not the min/max I used to be.

If you would like to know more catch in-game (Legolich) or on BNet PlainlyAdam#2766

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.