[A/N-RP] Herbal Hangout #8

A leaflet is placed on a local billboard.

All herbal heroes are hereby once again invited to our greenhouse for an evening of verdant veneration. It will be an opulent opportunity for all bodacious botanists to get ardently acquainted. After the chaotic circumstances of the past week, it is time to return to the roots with some cultural contemplation of a certain Kul Tiran flower.

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 23th of September at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :palm_tree:

4 Likes

I know only one Kul Tiran flower and I count myself lucky to lay eyes on her every night of the moon.

4 Likes

Aw, thanks!

5 Likes

Hello everyone !
Anyone willing to teleport a novice Tauren herbalist to the Herbal Hangout ?
Sorry for being late …

5 Likes

Big shout out to Best Blood Elf EU (also known as Gosa) for being a kind soul with a portal spell ready. Ogaleesha made it to Dalaran in one piece and without any missing parts!.. that we know of.

Also big shout out to all the kind souls who joined the lecture and made our Greenhouse look quite packed tonight!

Next week: Dulvarinn’s Mysterious Lecture. :star:
Stay tuned!

5 Likes

I feel like a big part of that was the two tauren who occupied half the Greenhouse on their own.

4 Likes

…We need a bigger Greenhouse.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.