[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

The Men of Good Faith Need You!
Are you a lone trader in the scary world or a wandering adventurer on an epic quest with bags overflowing with precious artefacts, gems and gold! Look no further; for a nominal fee the Men are willing to act as paid caravan guards to see you safely to your destination!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Disclaimer: Men of Good Faith will not be held accountable for physical harm, missing items, loss of limbs/memory, burns, scars, mauling, robbery, theft or garrotting that may occur under their watchful eye!

14 Likes

We managed to break our “Get absolutely every faction in the area mad at us” record in Desolace, doing it all at once in roughly two days! Huzzah!

11 Likes

The gang, after ALMOST accidentally committing manslaughter on the Alliance commander are on the run, despised by everyone in Feralas, Stonetalon Mountains and Desolace, discuss what their next steps are going to be! What’s next? Tune in next time for another episode of the Men of Good Faith.

https:// imgur .com/69VFvmI.jpg

9 Likes

I RP’d once with these boys in Booty Bay - pawned off some stolen goods to 'em with a couple friends of mine.

They responded to my character like they were actually intimidated by him.

… Let me just repeat that, ‘cause it bears repeatin’. – They actually acknowledged that my Troll who was clad in leather, shark teeth, with a pair of scalping axes on his hips, accompanied by a similarly-dressed, cannibalistic savage would be terrifying to trade with.

I really dig that, because most people respond to my character and his boys like they’re a local reggae group.

Thank you, sincerely, for being immersive and reactive. You boys reminded me of why I made my character to begin with. +1 Highly recommend-o.

20 Likes

The Baron, in all his wisdom, has implemented a new law for his servants that they must wear underwear with his face plastered over it.

13 Likes

Let it be known. In a new “Non Homosexual” decree the Baron shall be running daily inspections to ensure people are loyal, as is only right that he demands such from the men of his Retinue.

10 Likes

After selling one of our founding members for a hefty sum of money, the men hold their heads up high with good faith. You were a good soldier, Knu- Canute.

9 Likes

I disagree

I have

I will

Cool that the Alliance finally got its own gang :gun: :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Yeah, expecting unlike you we don’t allow females high ranking position.

8 Likes

I don’t see gender

8 Likes

That was your biggest mistake…

6 Likes

Had some really cool RP with these guys!

9 Likes

I’m also coming to kill the fake Baron, just like in Northrend. Spits in your general direction

9 Likes

? ? ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don’t think so GNOME

9 Likes

:sunglasses: you can try FORSAKEN

7 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Yeah I will

8 Likes

I’m gonna go bang bang :gun::wave:

10 Likes
12 Likes

Whoa big thanks other Baron + also my nemesis.

12 Likes

A bunch of scoundrels, thugs and no goods!

… and one of the best RP experiences I’ve had in a while!

10 Likes