[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

Never a boring moment with these guys, always something going on. Highly recommend it.

9 Likes

I fully support and recommend this guild who wants to have a solid time in RP. Proper and funny lads!

I hope to see more of them in the future!

8 Likes

some actually refreshing scoundrel roleplayers :heart:

8 Likes

Ignoble brigands and knaves! ! Or worse, they are probably Tirassian. No one trusts an island-man.

Lovely RP a few days back, your sneakiness was a thing of beauty! Has been years since I had someone try to steal my characters gold in such an entertaining way. :smiley:

10 Likes

Very, very, very cool dudes.

They’re a bunch of epic gamers IC and OOC.

8 Likes

Indeed we are, and we do RBGs and other casual PVP if anyone wants to be a big balled RP-PVPer :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Letter from the Stockades.

Not going so great in here. Joined a gang, but trying to avoid the hangman’s rope. Not sure if my efforts will succeed.
-C. Cowhorn.

9 Likes

This looks good… I see hope in the Alliance Roleplay scene.

8 Likes

I can’t help but think of the Strays of Spalla from Thronebreaker and Gascone when ever I think or look at this thread. 10/10 would wholly endorse scoundrel RP that gets to me this much.

7 Likes

Ahem…

Have ye heard of the Three Hammers?

2 Likes

Holds you down and spits in your eyes.

10 Likes

Gives you Dwarven Diplomacy but I can’t actually say it or else I will be banned

7 Likes

Perhaps you should just grab the book.

5 Likes

/e gets flashbacks of Girem and the blood elves.

Oh no… Please!!!

6 Likes

What? I’m not getting the reference there :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Nothing but a bunch of dastardly scoundrels and con artists!

… Not that its a bad thing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Best unspoken of if you don’t know… :sunny:

2 Likes

Love these men! Great RP and I miss them in Booty Bay!

7 Likes

Us good Men will be at Uldum Nights this saturday. Come on down and get your fortune told by our definitely real wizard Bumblewind, drink some pure methanol, and maybe even buy back stuff we’ve stolen off you!

6 Likes

Are there Uldum Nights this Saturday?

5 Likes