[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

Very cool Lordaeron RP going on.

Mandem let’s let’s go!

1 Like

Nothing is going according to plan up north. Supplies are running low. The dead is unrelenting. Send help.

2 Likes

You can come and warm yourselves at our pyr-… I mean fire.

2 Likes

+rep.
Thanks for the resurrection and potion. You’re an angel.

3 Likes

These guys are a blast to fight.
Every. Single. Time.

4 Likes

very cool gamers right here :cowboy_hat_face: :smoking:

looking forward to stealing their souls :skull:

4 Likes

We’re chilling up in the North. Doing a lot of cool stuff around Western and Eastern Plaguelands. Always looking out for people to rob. I mean, share a fire with.

3 Likes

:telephone_receiver: Allo?
Hey is this the DUKE speaking?
:telephone_receiver: royal noises
Okidokim just wanted to let you know you’re cool, even with that leaking eye.
:telephone_receiver: angry royal noises

Proper good lads

3 Likes

All Quiet on the Northern Front. Running out of food rations. Women are in short supply. Campfires are going untended and clothes unwashed. Send emergency rations please. We haven’t seen the Duke in days. :clown_face:

5 Likes

The Duke cannot even be seen wandering the Forum Wastes, we had hoped to find him holed up in our Thread but alas, our search continues…

The Men have been up to a lot, as they have tactically retreated a bit lower down the map. Two of them accidently released a mischievous Ghost into the world (promise it wasn’t me) and done an awful job of trying to rob some Knights.

1 Like

Yu’s ruin Brogg cave! Brogg 'emember petty dwarfling and humanling… Yu’s going in stew!

5 Likes

Whoops! Culby and I landed on “Go to Jail.”

:crying_cat_face::chains:

3 Likes

Don’t forget to drop the soap

The Duke deliberately makes OTHERS drop the soap so he can find some relief from the stress of Stockade life.

1 Like

Cease. :rage:

3 Likes

NO, WILLIAM WHAT HAPPENED. WHO, WHY, WHERE. CALL THE JOURNALISTS, SUCH INJUSTICE HAS TO BE DEALT WITH. DOWN WITH THE CORRUTED GUARD!

4 Likes

Join my prison gang. Dwaryan Brotherhood.

2 Likes

I Do Not Condone This.

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother!!! let’s go!!!

1 Like