[A] - Nethergarde Keep - <Daius Numeri>

Introduction
Daius Numeri are a collection of gamers that started during vanilla in 2006, and raided heavily during TBC, concluding with some Wrath. We are looking to bring together members old and new to form a more laid back community for classic WoW, where many of us consider this to truly represent old school social dynamics of the traditional MMO.

Raid times and Loot
Our primary raiding days are Sundays at 20:00 server time.
If content is available, we also raid a second day in the week. This is typically Tuesday at 20:30 Server Time, though on occasion we alternate with Thursday pending raid resets and which content has been cleared.

We use the EPGP loot distribution system, and very rarely use loot council to settle disputes such as closely matching EP/GP scores.

Roles

Role Demand
Druid - Healer -
Druid - Tank -
Druid - Melee -
Druid - Ranged -
Hunter -
Mage -
Paladin - Healer -
Paladin - Tank -
Paladin - DPS -
Priest - Healer Medium
Priest - DPS -
Rogue -
Warlock Medium
Warrior - Tank -
Warrior - DPS -

We are not strict with off-specs and actively want to try eradicate the stigma it has; our philosophy is that so long as a player gives their all as much as another, then they are welcome to come play with their ret pally/boomkin/etc and all the utility they provide.

Other
In the meantime, we will be looking to forming a strong core of helpful, laid-back players that just want to have fun in an immersive MMO world once again, and going on adventures in the dungeons.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining up, just shoot me a message on Discord (handle is Harkren#8710). Alternatively you can send me a message in-game on this character “Daze”. If am not available, you may also reach out to “Tide” in-game.

Numeri Hooooooooooo!

1 Like

Just to reiterate. We still have open spots. Sitting at 40 players level 40+ currently with more below that, we want to ensure we transition smoothly into the raid content.

We are still going strong :slight_smile:
You really should consider joining us.

Oops…lol

Hook me up in game I play on Brooks (mage) my main or Gelermo my hunter so we can discus it. I am a mature man looking for home. I played wow from day 1 till about level 70 but I missed the 40 man raids so I stopped, also my social life was suffering^^. I have no intention as you also say to raid more then 1 max 2 nights per week. I look for a no drama guild and people who help out each other.

Brooks
copy pasted…

Sounds good, next time you’re online just shoot Tide or me a message

Bump to keep the thread active!

Bump 10 char

Bump 10 chars

Quite a big influx of players now.
Still room for some more :slight_smile:

If you are unsure if we are what you are looking for, contact a member in game or on here for a chat.

no shadowpriests - not even for the warlocks?

Afternoon, Myself lvl 51 Hunter (Psychostu) and a friend lvl 54 Mage (Ingame name Gonkyz) are interested in joining your ranks.

Come join us on Nethergaurd for some relaxed classic raiding!

Bumperooni

We’re currently after a holy paladin and shadow priest, and a few other specs (I’ve updated the main post) to buffer our raiding roster; please send me a DM on discord or in-game if you are interested

Hey.
Any holy priests spots open ?

about me in wow:

started 2004 on balnazzar server : from ashes rise cleared mc,bwl,aq40 and 3 bosses in naxx.

changed to resto shaman in tbc : clered all content
moved to frostmane server horde side guild Turbo
cleared all content on hc.

cata hit and game died for me.

ingame name tootthy

I tried DM on Discord, but didn’t get a reply.
Trying to find a home consisting of mature players, just came back to the game after several years off due to life. Been playing since vanilla, and raided heavily through TBC and Wrath. Casual after that.
Main used to be holy priest, so healing is close to my heart, but have not quite decided my main for classic. Currently having some fun with feral druid.
Not after a place with lots of commitments and 24/7 grinding, but fun and games with a group of decent folks. I love to help out where I can. More of a social atm, but would love some raiding when I have the char(s) for it.
No high lvl yet, but working on it as we speak.

Eylon. :slight_smile:

I like this guild. It is nice. We raid every week.

Hi Tootthy, sorry for the late response; been busy with admin and other stuff!

Hit me up in game or on discord (contact details in original post) if you are still interested

We would love a couple more healers, paladin/priest

Current requirements as of 6th December…

Role Demand
Druid - Healer -
Druid - Tank Low
Druid - Melee Medium
Druid - Ranged -
Hunter -
Mage Medium
Paladin - Healer Medium
Paladin - Tank -
Paladin - DPS -
Priest - Healer Low
Priest - DPS Medium