A new Hope

Ah yes, FACEBOOK INTENSIFIES.

Nothing to do with that because I got a new friend there to do content with.

this is what has happened in the past

imho currently these are the motivation why people moving to the red side

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

It is mostly friendly jabs from what i can tell.
Your are a horde now so we could do horrible things to you and still be the good guys as the burning of tedrassil will justify everything.

Personal i hope you have a good time.
I tryed playing horde several times myself and i just coudnt deal with the sheer selfishness of the quests.

Funny fact: alot of horde posters act like the npc does in game: Blame the alliance while denying the horde 4 decade worth of crimes against life.
Try to avoid becoming like that.
It is an anoyance.

5 Likes

Dude, my main is an undead that runs around with the title ā€œscourge of the Kaldoreiā€™ā€, but my other main is a night elf druid. Itā€™s possible to not be emotionally invested :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

itā€™s amazing how good this game can be when you stop to smell the rosesā€¦

life even.:slight_smile:

ignore themā€¦just throw on your Argent Dawn tabard and youā€™re good to goā€¦:slight_smile:

What a disgusting post you made there :nauseated_face:

Iā€™ve played both sides since vanilla, what do you call me?

1 Like

Jaina would be so upset with you right now.

3 Likes

Nah people are just too emotionally attached to their faction and do not see the human behind that was a good guy IRL now they see him as an enemy just because heā€™s trying a new faction itā€™s weird.

I sense a mix of sarcasm, banter and Alliance true colours has suddenly come rushing to the surface :stuck_out_tongue: (that bit is banter btw for those of a sensitive blue disposition)

A very minor few in the grand scheme of things. Never met anyone who picked their faction due to a racial. If it were true then there wouldnā€™t be anyone playing characters that didnā€™t have that supposed godlike trait.

Iā€™ve just made a little zanda troll on there and blimey itā€™s busy. Not seen that many in Org for years. I also rapidly see why so many are fed up with trade chat being spammed with boosters.

only Halicos can take it seriously, so why not RP a little? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Probably a double traitor or something.

1 Like

Itā€™s cool you found a renewed joy in the game Halicos.

I tried the BfA horde questlines, but I just couldnā€™t get into them like I could with the alliance ones. And this while I was a horde player for the first 5-6 years of WoWā€™s existence.

Ah well, enjoy your time! Just leave the gnomes alone please. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

long live the banshee queen, savior of the horde, tamer of Nā€™Zoth, and the annihilator of alliance normies.

Oh wait were you trolling me this whole time so are we still Gucci my friend ???.

2 Likes

biggest rule 34 of our Universe. :cherries:

1 Like

Nope For the true Horde for thrall our best warchief!.

Welcome home! (my actual main is a Huntard Belf on draenor). Lokā€™Tar!

1 Like

Eh canā€™t deny that one itā€™s sad but true giggity giggity :sunglasses:.

doesnā€™t look sad to me. :smirk:
my horde chars are all her loyalists, cause I am that patriotic, always.

1 Like