A new Hope

I think he’s still missing the joke here :grinning: no snu snu from forsaken women for him.

1 Like

Glory to the Alliance!
first strike belongs to us :robot:

amazing, I secretly admire him

2 Likes

Finally you’re on the correct side :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well but I lost some of the folks here in the process also transmog looks so beautiful on a belf.

Yeah, I can’t play my human pally because I’m so spoiled with the nice belf figure :frowning:

2 Likes

You are very welcome :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

We can live in hope that in the next expansion we will see them return!!!

Yeah, I suppose… I mean, with teeth like mine, sharp looks on the eyes, and, well, can’t be denied, some kind of charisma, I can eventually understand your feeling…

I mean, I also secretely admire myself.

Oh, almost forgot, death to undeads.

2 Likes

It’ll be a cash shop exclusive :^)

Sorry it was tempting ~ But yea I hope vendors come back, even If I barely pvp.

1 Like

we can play 2ther then^^

1 Like

Don’t give them ideas :scream: :smile:

Indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaah Draenor, my mainserver from Legion. Great place with nice people ^^

Tbh only reason I am at Allyside is because worgen, If I could be Horde and be Worgen at the same time, I would

2 Likes

I hate when i have to explain or analyze my sense of humor but it was a humorous reply…

1 Like

At least Finela knows he is a bad guy now.

where is your pretty tree now little nelf?

I did the same as the OP, I have not regretted one day for the same reasons :smile: It is refreshing to finally love to log into the game again :blush:

1 Like

Yea it’s true but as long as people realize what choice you make in the game doesant change the person you are IRL then it’s fine otherwise it feels foolish but I’m sticking with this char atm because I am having so much fun and enjoyment I didn’t have in a year all thanks to our beloved Puny she showed me da way lol dead meme.

Meaby i shoud make a blood elf warlock(i love elves, bit me).
If it is really that much beter.
Then again i dont want to give blizzard the satification of turning alliance into horde.
Choice’s, choices.

1 Like

Lost one tree, we will grow another.

Your orc corpses serve as an excellent fertilizer… Since you are so full of sith, that you have managed to lose your whole planet due to some thirst. :joy::relieved::+1:t5:

3 Likes

Excellent. We will always need a steady supply of firewood to roast gnomes over :smiley: