A new Project/Guild

Hi readers,

Firstly, thank you for clicking this post and reading it. My challenge is now to maintain your interest.

Me

Who am I? I am a returning semi hard-core raider/ ex raid leader/ ex GM. The last time that I raided at a high level was back in Tombs of Sargeras in legion.

I am lad.

I like booze.

I like to raid.

I like mythic plus.

I need to play wow to exp a community feel.

I like a project.

I can be a bit grumpy

I have just finished my masters hence my wow break.

I don’t play PVP. My characters look like they have level 1 gear because I don’t do all the transmog stuff. I hate questing. I also hate pointless waiting around in raids.

I like helping people. However – when people take the piss (e.g turning up to a raid with no gems, etc it annoys me)

Why this post.

Wow has changed a lot and all the players I used to play with have left. This has left me friendless (in wow terms anyway, don’t worry I do have friends in RL!)

My class

I like to heal and I am currently trying out a pali. But, I have played all the healer classes.

The Project.

So…… let me set the expectations. I have a life as I am sure most of the people reading this post do. I literally play wow for three things: 1: raiding; 2: mythic + and 3: community feel.

If you play WOW the same as me i.e. to do these 3 core things 1: raiding; 2: do mythic + and 3: a community feel then read on.

I want to make a new guild with a new group of players, with the aim of having a successful mythic raiding guild. Further, I want to push high level mythic keys and crucially play as a team.

Server wise… not bothered. I have characters across a range of servers at the moment. Happy to go with the majority.

What next

If you have read this far… I have done something right. Next step drop me a message: Twig#2760 or reply to this post.

Cheers, cya later alligators

Hi
same here
1: raiding; 2: do mythic + and 3: a community
Sound good to me
:slight_smile:

Hi Lainly,

Can you add me for a chat?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.