🐸 [A] Noggenfogger <Wall Rose> Semi-Casual/Social Raiding Guild

:frog: Wall Rose #alliance
[Original Post]

We’re a little different than most guilds. We don’t compete for quickest clear time. Nor do we stress with the min-max culture. And we certainly don’t scream at you for not getting world buffs!

We’re silly, but efficient. We’re proud of our community - it’s energetic, warm and super weird! It’s a family, and a home.

Recruiting

1x Hunter
1x Priest (Disc/Holy)
1x Paladin (Holy)

*We want you to play the class and role YOU want to play. So we’ll do the best to accommodate that, always. It’s not fun unless you’re enjoying the game and it starts with what you play. If your desired class is not available here, please get in touch as things may have changed. Otherwise you’ll always be welcome as a strong social or a back up/benched player.

Raiding time/days

Wednesday + Monday 1900-2200 (invites @ 1830)

Loot Distribution

In-game DKP System - Monolith addon

Requirements: Pre-BIS/Tier 0.5 and/or mixture of Zg/Aq/Mc gear

Please get in touch should you have any questions.
Find me via battle.net Taz#2362 or in-game: Pepper

1 Like

HAHA! ME DUG!

me like WALL ROSE friends

WALL ROSE friends always do fun things and make DUG smile.

DUG likes for to SMASH stuff and he is allowed to do it cuz WALL ROSE is nice.

FANKOO WALRUS!

YOURS STRONGLY,

DUG

we r having fun like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

In the relatively short time I have been in this guild, I have made so many friends like never before in this game. Now I don’t think that making someone feel truly at home in a virtual guild is an easy thing to do, but Wall Rose manages to do this masterfully, with so much love, willingness to help each other, compassion and friendship. And since this is becoming a little bit too emotional, I will add that - of course- this guild has its fair share of kind burps, farts and mean jokes as well as a good and healthy amount of seriousness and dedication with regards to the End Game Content.

Join Wall Rose today :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are Wall Rose, and everyone who is in Wall Rose lives happily ever after!
Come and smell the roses :star_struck:

Joined this guild with some close friends about a month into Classic, havnt regretted it for one second. No matter what part of this game you enjoy, you will find something to like here. The community is amazing, the raids are clean and fun and if side projects is more to your liking theres always plenty of fun events going on.

Truly cozy with multi cultured people! I have never felt more comfortable in a guild before!

Plus we need to hold Pepper responsible for his crimes against humanity, just a few of us atm and we need more to put him through him justice.

This is a ride you will not forget. True to the genre of what vanilla was, a really active and social guild!

ONCE UPON A TIME…

Owait, i already wrote this story in the previous chain we had.
Summary:

Wall Rose is like a little family that’ll stand by you for years (I joined around 8 years ago now, so there’s a good chance you’ll have to learn to cope with my bad jokes if you join…)
We aren’t hardcore, but I wouldn’t call us casual either. ‘Crazy but committed’ sounds pretty good. Be prepared to laugh, be laughed at (in good faith of course…) and have fun whilst learning more about your class and playing better :slight_smile: There’s something for everyone from the Night Elf Party Club (TBA) to raid logging and dungeon runs and slapping some zugzugs in BGs.

I shall personally guarantee your safety should you decide to raid with us. We need more healers in our friendly healer-team, and you will be welcomes with open arms, many hugs and lost of inside secrets if you agree to this task. Healing in Wall Rose is a great challenge due to those of us who like to grill in the flames of MC or tickle Neffie’s cute dragon jaw.

JOIN US.

P.S. We love druids but so far all our druids have responded to this chain on another character, so I didn’t feel confident revealing my real identity…

I responded to a previous post before but seems like it’s time for an update.

I joined Wall Rose back in late Mists of Pandaria, no matter how many times we fall apart, we always come back together out of love. Wall Rose is like a family to me, and I’m not even exaggerating when saying that. I grew up with these people.

We have a lot of fantastic players in our guild, but we typically don’t aim for top rankings on our average raids. We prefer a more relaxed yet still very efficient way of raiding.

There is no shortage of banter in Wall Rose, we love to mess about.
That all being said, our officers are spending many many hours of free time entirely out of love just doing stuff for the guild. I can proudly say that this is the best team I’ve ever been a part of. Ever.

NEVER let it be said by SNAKES that I do not do my civic duty!

If you do not join this wonderful guild you’re basically doing it wrong.

It’s the perfect mix of fun, adventure and achievement that you’re looking for.

We’ve got all the personalities you could care to dream of and we just need one more thing… YOU.

Join today!!!

I joined at the start of Classic and have never realised the history this guild has from previous expansions before coming to back to experience the nostalgia of Vanilla.

Very social and interpersonal bunch full of people from all walks of life and nationalities! - British Guild “cough”.

We have a very active discord and encourage people to participate and join in the madness!

Currently Clearing MC/BWL/ZG and preparing for AQ!

Feel free to reach out to any of our members online and they will point you in the right direction <3!

Hello guys, I just stumbled upon this post and thought what a cool bunch.
Bit of a background on me - single, easy-going young chap attacking his 30ies very soon. Started in vanilla, if I remeber correctly it was in this era of the game, ie. times before AQ phase (maybe that’s why it dragged me back to the game nowadays).
When classic came out I tried to play with guildies from retail guild, but we picked the wrong realm and I couldn’t log in for 5 hours at times, so I said to myself I will try when it settles down a bit. Had a few RL concerns here and there but here I am today, ready for the ride.
Lately, the retail hamster wheel started to feel a bit meh for me so that’s the catalyst.
Hopefully, you will accept a retail kid into your ranks :slight_smile:. Back then I played horde so this blue side of things is rather new for me, but so far I am enjoying what the lore and story has to offer.
I am currently lvl 15-ish human rogue, planning to level up in a chilled manner, to enjoy what the endgame has prepared for me. Cheers

I joined Wall Rose on Retail back in Mist of Pandaria and have never regretted that decision, it was in fact one of the single best decisions I’ve ever made playing a video game.

It was unlike any other guild I had been part of before, in that it was like having joined a close-knit community of friends and family that took me in with open arms - and while there has been some ups and downs along the way since then, it always felt like coming home whenever we joined up and played together again since then.

After having joined the adventure again here in Classic, and meeting up with old friends and new faces, I can only give my highest recommendations for joining the guild as it hasn’t lost any of its previous charm.

Wall Rose might not be for everyone, we might seem silly to some and for others we might be an acquired taste, but I believe that if you play the game to have fun, make friends and have a great time while doing all of that - then Wall Rose is definitely the place for you.

It’s a place that allows you to be your best self, so drop the facades and masks you might wear in your daily life and come have fun with us. And if you want to join in on the silly and crazy stuff we do at times then all the better.

We are always up to something, whether that be raids on Monday and Wednesday evenings, a planned or spontaneous early morning raid, mid-day dungeons or late-night game nights - so come join the fun.

We have a very active community whether it be in-game or on our Discord server so there’s usually always something to do and someone that wants to join in on the fun or simply someone that wants to talk.

If any of this sounds like a guild for you, I can highly recommend joining us whether it be as part of a group of friends or just you alone. We welcome people from all walks of life and have quite the diverse casts of characters - so come join us on the adventure of a lifetime.

I just joined this guild as a lv 55 in the hope of getting ready for Naxx in time it comes, and I’m already helping out farming scales in Silithus. Love it <3

Join with your own style, enjoy your life, but we do it together and watch after eachother. Active guild chat and discord. Even real life cooking advice!

Really happy I found this group of people in Classic. Truth be told, they’re the only reason Im still around in this game as much as I am. Raiding is fun but the grind can be a bit boring - unless you’re grinding it out with Wall Rose.

The social aspect and community within this, apparently old, guild is really strong and awesome. Once you’re in, you’re in. Its like the Dark Side of the force, of WoW guilds. But in a good way of course :slight_smile:

There is a ton of variance in who you’ll find in the this guild, which makes for a super interesting discord voice and text chat. We also have quite a few characters in real life, in our guild. Once you know them, you know them. They’re so uniquely themselves, having them in the guild is a pure blessing.

Its great. I love this guild!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.