[A] [Old goobers] [Firemaw] recruiting!

[A] Firemaw EU

ABOUT US
A core of players from previous private servers, that went as far back as 2011. Apart from privates we played some retail, Path of Exile and similiar games. The WoW experience includes
multiple Rank14 grinds, raiding and clearing all content. Main goal is to have a chill and friendly environment while still performing well in raids and other guild activities.
We expect to start raiding in 4-6 weeks from this point. Depends a lot on how queues and servers will be.

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
A guild where people help each other while maintaining high level of gameplay. A great guild atmosphere is extremely important for us. Various guild activities are planned along the way.

GOALS
Level up, establish ourselves as a guild, help gear each other, planning to do a lot of UBRS/BRD runs for everyone and step in MC/ONY as soon as possible.
Goals for future is to clear all content in efficient way.

Loot System
Loot council - a system that does best work to reward the performance and dedication.

Raiding Hours
Rain raid days: wed / thurs 20.00-23.00 CET (phase 1 only Wednesday)

REQUIREMENTS
Being on time for raids.
Raid preparation (consumables, world buffs for future).
Having decent knowledge of game mechanics and most importantly a willingness to learn from mistakes.
Making 1-2 raids a week.
No meaningless drama/racism etc.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions
My discord: Kelven#5332

Still looking for more people to slay dragons with.

To the top we go!

Need more goobahs for levelling/Dungeons and future 40mans

Hey mate do you still need som people for your guild? lvl 33 warlock :slight_smile:

Yes, still looking for more :slight_smile:
Pm me on discord - Kelven#5332

Looking for some 40+ members! Currently pushing prebis dungeons, hoping to enter mc in 1-2 weeks time

Currently looking for holy paladins, warlocks and dwarf priests.

Currently looking for holy paladins, warlocks, dwarf priests and few rogues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.