Delete, no longer needed

Delete, no longer needed.

Hard to say but as the Gm of Midnight train, im gutted that Strongbow is leaving. The guy is a Top top player, experienced, dedicated and also a top lad

Continuously min/maxing to aim to get the most from his character and striving to learn to become a better player.
Nothing is too much trouble as he will always try to help people who are not as experienced as himself, he will quickly become an asset to any guild.

Had real life not got involved theres no way i would let him leave. Whoever he joins will be lucky to have him!

Good luck Strongbow and Congratz whoever he joins

1 Like

Hi! It sounds like you’d be a great fit for our new guild! Unfortunately, we are not looking to raid in Ny’alotha currently but will be looking for CE in all tiers of SL.

We are a mix of players from the EU with a very strong UK base.

Here is our guild recruitment thread if you have a minute:

Thanks Ben mate. Also, a message to my potential future guild, I can play any class you need and will play it at a cutting edge, high M+ key level.

Any thoughts on our guild :)?

Hey Stelfed, apologies I couldn’t reply, it wouldn’t let me without someone else writing on this thread. Your guild sounds pretty ideal however your raiding times are earlier than I can make unfortunately. Thanks for the interest though. :slight_smile:

Hi Strongbow,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had to leave your guild due to real life issues - it’s a shame when real life gets in the way of hanging out with your WoW friends.

I run a small guild on Draenor [H] called Strange Loop. We’re a laid-back group of older players, mostly active in the evenings. We were founded as a reroll guild in 2019, but have since curved HC EP and Nya - however we agree that Nya is very dull! So we are farming it casually on Saturdays 21:00-23:00ST.

Since we were originally a reroll guild, we have maintained our relaxed, friendly and mature culture even as we have started pushing harder content - we welcome people of any experience level dedicated to mastering their class :slight_smile:

Our goal in Shadowlands is to dip our toes into mythic raiding - this will be the first time as a guild we do so, so we could certainly benefit from a more experienced player such as yourself in our ranks!

Sorry for writing my own essay :smiley: I have added you on discord in case our guild interests you and you would like to discuss it further :slight_smile:

Hey Dethmok, thanks for the reply. Your raid times are to early for me unfortunately, if you had a large focus on M+ this still could have been an option however there’s no mention in your message about it?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Ah, that is a shame. We have 3-4 people that like to push keys at 15+, and another group of 4 that are presently gearing up, with the intention of pushing keys once their ilevels are high enough. So we certainly have a few people that like running that content :slight_smile: