[A] or [H] Returning Progress Raider / Holy Priest with Shadow Specc lf for Dazar´alor

Good morning Azeroth :slight_smile:

Despite the fact that you always make the effort to uphold your “good” intentions, you often find yourself breaking them. X’D For example, you can not touch your wow account again :stuck_out_tongue:

Short to my Persona: I am now 29 years young and play WoW since Classic times with more or less long breaks in between :slight_smile:

What I’m looking for: A well-placed, stable and friendly raid guild for the new content: slight_smile: Important here, it does not necessarily have to be a hardcore progressive guild, but the claim should be the heroic content and some mythic bosses at least :slight_smile:

To me ingame: As described above, I play WoW for a good 13/14 years and have seen ingame as well every dungeon as every raid itself. Vanilla Raids were of course also made up on Nos as Current Content up to Naxx Saphiron :wink: (ICC 25 HC was also “somewhere” x’d cleared up)

My last Cutting Edge is already here 2 1/2 years back, at WoD times I have killed Archimonde with my former Mage as Main several times to the current patch, including obtaining the Mount :slight_smile:

In Legion my progress (always about half of the mythic bosses of a raid) was blown up again and again by personal RL differences, since April 2018 I have not been able to play WoW anymore, so luckily these problems have finally been fixed :slight_smile:

Achievements for Mythic + (+10 / +15) were of course also made timely in Legion and personally there is nothing more challenging than to make Tank or Heal the high keys, absolutely my favorite pastime in the game besides raiding :slight_smile:

As for my character: I’m currently maining my Holy / Shadowpriest, focusing on the Healspecc. Of course, after a good week at level 120, I do not have the OP Gear (361 GS atm for both speccs) and my Artifact is only at level 32 , however there will be 1 more + 15 ilvl by Rep soon and all rings for the HC Armor are enabled atm , besides Darkshore WF coming up soon. Mythic + is only available with a + 6 2 Chest Time as an indicator, because “Raider io” determines the skill of all players anyway (facepalm). And since I was able to get a taste of Uldir yesterday (at least nhc, the hc shouldn´t be that different), I have seen the first 5 bosses in fast forward, HPS were between 15 - 19k at the respective bosses , Vectis with around 19,8k HPS.

Important to mention would be that if needed I of course could play any other class (preferably this Pala, Hunter, DK, Mage, WL , Pala / DK also as MT ), but this would take some time to level and reclaim Gear. However, if this is desired, of course I am not averse if it helps the guild :slight_smile:

Main Priest BfA :

Ret/Prot Pala , Main in Legion 7.2 and 7.3.5 (Was actually a Horde Character before BfA) :

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Yuzúcchi

Fire/Arcane Mage , Main in 6.2 and 7.0.3 and 7.1 (Was actually a Horde Character before BfA) :

What I offer: Adequate, goal-oriented behavior in and out of the raid, the dungeons, years of experience in terms of progress and adapting to new bosses and, if necessary, raid-leading. (Of course, the fun factor should not be neglected, outside of the activities I am very sociable, temporarily disturbed and a weeb xD :smiley: )

Raid times: Since I work as a social worker in shifts, I am “MOSTLY” at home around 8 PM , so all raid times from about 8:30 PM are preferred, can of course vary by my monthly plan. Night watches and shifts until 10 PM are also possible , so I can not promise a 100% Attendance, but I will adapt as much as possible to the Raid times if possible.

Addons: Just about all common, Elvui, Weakauras, Skada, DBM, jada jada jada.

Accessibility: Discord or TS (but I currently own no working headset, which will change at the end of the month and I´m still up for listening , Healer CD’s are mostly announced by the Raidlead anyway). For everything else (since I’m not always active in the forums), add me for further questions on Battlenet :

Homura#21474

PS: Server AND Faction Changes are of course absolutely possible if you got interest in me :slight_smile:

Maybe see you soon :slight_smile:

Hi there Céciliá, I enjoyed reading your detailed post!
Is there any chance you would consider main speccing shadow? We currently have none, and only 1 other priest in general on the roster.
A bit about us: we are AnV on Frostmane, a relaxed late night raiding guild, have been around since 2007 (previously on Dunemaul). We raid 3 nights a week Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time. Ended Uldir with 3/8 Mythic.
If we sound of interest you can add me for a chat if you have any other questions: hellykins#2114
Goodluck :slight_smile: