Currently looking for:
- Shadow priest
- Disco priest
- Havoc Demon Hunter
Overzealous has one very simple goal - to get all of our raiders Cutting Edge every single raid tier while having fun.
Progression orientated, consisting of former hardcore/semi-hardcore raiders. We are always in search of motivated and skilful players who wish to join our community, and progress with us through mythic content in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We have an awesome, well-established community who loves to welcome in new players - just ask any of our members if you don’t believe us!
Outside of raids, we are always running M+ keys, arenas and even weekly guild organized RBGs on weekends. There is always something going on.
Times: 19:45 to 23:00
All raiders are expected to be online at least 5 min before the invites, so we can start as quickly as possible.
Days: Thursday and Sunday
We use Wednesday as an off-day, to do alt runs, heroic reclears or mythic farm reclears. Wednesday could be added at the start of new raid tier for the first few weeks to progress quicker.
- Attendance Policy: We don’t require 100% attendance as we understand things come up and you might have to skip a raid or two, but we ask you to let us know by telling a member of our management team or posting on Discord at least 2 hours before raid starts. Not showing up for a raid without letting us know will greatly compromise your position in the team.
Recruitment is something we take super-seriously. We will always do our best to offer out trials to interested applicants.
To be considered for a trial you need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have an up-to-date character, be geared and optimised (we are a Cutting Edge guild).
- Strong logs to support your application - the first thing you will be asked is to link us your Warcraft Logs profile. If you don’t have logs - go get some before applying!
- A fantastic attitude, our success as a guild comes off the back of our member’s ability to work as a team and have a mind-set of “Guild First” - we do not cater for the individual.
Every guild and team will have its ups and downs, what gets us through it and has given us our great success is our ability to stick together and ride it out. Loyalty, patience and foresight are key attributes we look for in applicants.
To apply, please add Dragoony - SilverWing#2337 on Battle Net and you can take it from there.
While the best way of discovering what it is like to be a part of Overzealous is to actually go ahead and apply to us. Until then, below are some of the things you can expect when becoming a part of our community.
- Professional, well-organized raids. Raiding is at the heart of what we do, and we take it extremely seriously. All bosses are planned out in advance, we have an active Discord channel where strategies are discussed non-stop prior to a kill.
- Loyalty, we are a guild that does what it says. If we make a commitment or promise to you we will see it through. No man or woman is left behind.
- Full Guild Bank support - we want our Guild Bank to work for our members. All consumables, runes, repairs are covered by the Guild Bank, all you got to do is read up and show up!
- Endless fun, although we raid 2 days a week, this does not limit our ability to have fun every single day. We have non-stop activities going on, and you will always find someone online who is down for something!
The main point of contact is Dragoony - Silverwing#2337 all enquires can be directed here.
However, please feel free to get in touch with any one of our Officers for urgent matters:
Dragoony - Silverwing#2337 (Guild Master)
Jeniawarlord - Jenia#1681 (Officer)
Numzen - Numsaa#2167 (Officer)
Sulliee - Llonie#2115 (Raid Leader)