[A] - Overzealous - recruiting

Introduction

Overzealous has one very simple goal - to get all of our raiders Cutting Edge every single raid tier while having fun.

Progression orientated, consisting of former hardcore/semi-hardcore raiders. We are always in search of motivated and skillful players who wish to join our community, and progress with us through mythic content in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.

We have an awesome, well-established community who loves to welcome in new players - just ask any of our members if you don’t believe us!

Outside of raids, we are always running M+ keys, arenas and even weekly guild organized RBGs on weekends. There is always something going on.

Raiding Schedule

• Times: 19:45 to 23:00
    All raiders are expected to be online at least 5 min before the invites, so we can start as quickly as possible.
  • Days: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
    We schedule 3 raids a week. Wednesday is our farm night, with new progress bosses on Thursday and Sunday. We would ask you prioritize attending progression raids over farm.
  • Attendance Policy: We don’t require 100% attendance as we understand things come up, and you might have to skip a raid or two, but we ask you to let us know by telling a member of our management team or posting on Discord at least 2 hours before raid starts. Not showing up for a raid without letting us know will greatly compromise your position in the team.

Recruitment

Recruitment is something we take super-seriously. We will always do our best to offer out trials to interested applicants.

To be considered for a trial, you need to be able to demonstrate the following:

• Have an up-to-date character, be geared and optimized.
  • Strong logs to support your application - the first thing you will be asked is to link us your Warcraft Logs profile. If you don’t have logs - go get some before applying!
  • A fantastic attitude, our success as a guild comes off the back of our member’s ability to work as a team and have a mind-set of “Guild First” - we do not cater for the individual.

Every guild and team will have its ups and downs, what gets us through it and has given us our great success is our ability to stick together and ride it out. Loyalty, patience and foresight are key attributes we look for in applicants.

Expectations

While, the best way of discovering what it is like to be a part of Overzealous is to actually go ahead and apply to us. Until then, below are some things you can expect when becoming a part of our community.

• Professional, well-organized raids. Raiding is at the heart of what we do, and we take it extremely seriously. All bosses are planned out in advance, we have an active Discord channel where strategies are discussed non-stop prior to a kill.
  • Loyalty, we are a guild that does what it says. If we make a commitment or promise to you, we will see it through. No man or woman is left behind.
  • Full Guild Bank support - we want our Guild Bank to work for our members. All consumables, runes, repairs are covered by the Guild Bank, all you got to do is read up and show up!
  • Endless fun, although we raid 3 days a week, this does not limit our ability to have fun every single day. We have non-stop activities going on, and you will always find someone online who is down for something!

However, please feel free to get in touch with any one of our Officers for urgent matters:

Jeniawarlord - Jenia#1681 (Officer)
Numzen - Numsaa#2167 (Officer)
Effey - Llonie#2115 (Raid Leader)
Kajax (Guild Master)
Dabdab - Dabdab#2120 (Recruitment officer)

Shameless bump, come join the team :wink:

1 Like

Still in search of some members to join our ranks.

Hey Dragoony,
We are a couple of veterans just looking for a guild like yours, but we are not necessarily looking to become part of the main team, we just want to be there with alt runs and social activities. Does your guild have that social aspect?
More info on us:

Poke me in game and we can have a chat! :slight_smile:

I did see you looking for DPS but i am resto druid with 10/10 heroic,a cople of full clears so far. I do understand in the overall current meta that certain healers have more to offer than druids but i do well and i am not a bad healer by any means. Was worth a post at least. Cheers. Davetehdruid on silvermoon is the main char (someone took THE so yes it looks odd) davobie#2332

I’ll have a chat with the team, and see what we can do. But as you said, currently there are certain healers that are better suited for the content :slight_smile: I’ll be in touch.

Bump for the recruitment. Looking for a few more to join our roster.

Bump, still looking for a healer, specialy one that isn’t afraid of Kael’thas :stuck_out_tongue:

Recruiting some more classes to help us push for CE.

Bump, would love to add a shadow priest and disco priest to our roster.

Bump. In search of a mage.

Still looking for a few DPS to join our team to finish the tier with CE. :slight_smile:

It’s me again. Shameless bump :wink:

Bump. Still looking for unholy DK and disco priest. Can even apply for next tier.

We are looking to add a healer or 2 to our roster. Not just for finishing this tier, but also for going into the next tier.
Also a Warlock is welcome to apply if interested.

Looking for a holy pally to join our team :slight_smile:

A holy paladin would be a great addition to our healing roster. Not just to finish the tier, but also for next tier and onwards.

Looking for some more players to join our ranks. Even if your class is not mentioned above for recruitment, you can still contact us and we can see if your class and most of all personality fit in our team :slight_smile:

Still in need of a disco priest and a rshammy that are willing to join our roster.