[A] Plan C Play Dead

Hi all
We are a casual guild what really need 1 main tank and 1 what have OS tank but we are also in need of DPS . We are 11/11 normal and 6/11 hc . We Raid 3 day a week Wenesday, thursday and sunday from 20:00 to 22:30 server time (raid invite start 19:45)
We also do M+
So if you like what you see then write to us ingame .

Disc: Rosí00#1529 Bnet: Celine#2848
Hariken992#8072 Bnet: Harikén#2109
Lexia#3320 Bnet: Lexia#3320

And to add this also, we do have a community! :smiley:

Welcome to Plan C Play Dead !

The guild you learn how to play dead, while still being able to kill the boss :wink:
We hope to see you in Dragonflight, fighting next to us in the battles that still have to come!

We are the guild that is growing more and more everyday, thanks to the amazing people we have in our guild.
Our guild is a place people can call their home. We take care of anyone and give everyone a chance. No mather where you are from or what you are into. We joke alot about anything, and do not tolerate toxicity.

We might seem quite un-serious, but once it comes to progression during raid, we are more semi-hardcore. We keep a focus to the point we kill the boss, and joke once trash is going on. We laugh, die and cry together as we make it into heroic raids.
Once we have our core raid on 20+ we will see whos into mythic raiding and push that. If/when we get two raiding teams we will have core (main team) and second team, it will not be same raid days as core raid team.

We have tanks and Offspec tanks and we have healers and Offspec healers. But this dosnt mean we wont allow more in. We will then simply switch every week, have some healers trial, some tanks trial. Our main raiders isnt always available to attend to raid, so insteed of pugging, we then bring in people whos intresten in raiding.

Raid days is: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
Raid time is: 20:00ST-22:30ST.
Raid invite goes out: 19.45ST.

We use discord to call/type in, if you deside to apply to our guild, it might take 24 hours before I answer. For faster answer add my discord Rosí00#1529 and I’ll answer alot faster. Looking forward to see you in Plan C Play Dead! :slight_smile:

This is the best guild out there