A player is always tries to block my advertises in game chats

Hello. For like 2 monts there is a player always tries to block my advertises in game. And cause of him if i want my advertises to be seen i have to spam like him too.( that’s something i don’t like to do)
Reported several times but blizz not doing anything about it.
its really annoying blizz not doing anything about that…

So someone is outplaying you when it comes to selling boosts? And you are mad because Blizzard is not stopping your competition? I’m guessing you are selling boosts? If so you are probably on half the server’s ignore list at this point.

nope selling dmt buffs. someone is outplaying you when it comes to selling buffs always. Not even 1 day is different. he’s just spamming hard when i post any advertise so ppl can not see my advertises. and thats annoying. And even i try post once after him he posts 3 4 advertise again . (only posts after i advertise )

You may not want to push on that. At this point the DMT buffs should drop when you enter a raid. Not saying you do it but a lot of people use exploits and so on to get them and at this points it’s getting ridiculous.

In the end seems blizz suspended his chats it seems. In the end i can sell dmt buffs without spamming …

Good luck with life in general then.

You seem like a nice girl so I’m glad if that guy received a chat ban because as you described it sounds very much as foul play.

Some people try to drown out other people selling the same services for the obvious reason as to get all the people buying them but I agree that people spamming trade/general chat can be frustrating when your trying to sell something.

Atleast they punished him for the spamming.

And i’m wrong again … Even i wait her/him @ least 2 min after i advertise just spams in a sec again …
damn blizzard do not do anything about that trollers…

Maybe post more messages so he has to spam even more? In the long run it probably won’t benefit him if everyone is putting him on ignore

Just be sure you don’t spam, eventually he will get enough spam reports or be on enough people’s ignore list that he won’t be seen and yours will

They are both spamming nonstop wall of texts with 47474 icons.

Mograine’ lfg chat is very annoying because of you and other one.

not nonstop dude , i never gave an advertise when i got 3 ppl in group for buff selling.
And also i told i have to spam if i want my advertises to be seen already since she/he is always blocking my advertises with spamming . If u have a reasonable solution for that really like to know.
U know spamming causes ppl ignore u and for a buff seller thats not good :smiley:

I hate to break it to you but this is a legitimate advertising tactic that is effective. Its annoying tbf but to drown out your competition is pretty common from my experience.

i just tried that if he/she’s doing what i am thinking @ start.
i just put one advertise after he/she blocked mine and valla … Block post again . And i tried several times… he/she posted like 60 messages after me. Plus pretty sure he/she’s something botish cause its everytime not a single secon later or earlier exact same time. And he /she can autoinvite ppl from all chat channels also. That’s why i think that… As i know autoinvites addon can read whisper, say, yell chats . not general, lfg, world chats…

I suppose you could be right I dont know as I haven’t witnessed what they are doing with my own eye’s but there should be a spam limit in trade chat so if you can maybe cause the bot to hit spam limit then you’ll atleast get a few out without them being able to block you out.

yes i was using macro for advertising in chat and once i got an epileptic seazure, couldnt control my hand shaking and vall… 12 hours chat ban. but to be honest to get penalty without reports u need to spam it really much like more than 20 time in once :smiley:

i thought this was referring to me or someone like me for a min, but im on a different server.

many times when people try selling boosts for DM or stocks, i offer a free one if im not busy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just counter-snipe his messages. Wait with your macro until you see him use his, then use it instantly to try to push it up the chat feed. You could just try to get to the 255 char limit but keeping the DM buff sale clearly visible from any glance at the message.

Well deserved for what you are doing tbh