[A] Player looking for active/progressive guild

Hi

Alliance player looking for an active and established Mythic+ and Raiding guild, If you have 4-5 people online most the time outside of raids I’m already in that guild so I don’t need another.

If you have a good flow of 15+ and up M+ keys going on most days outside of raids then I’m interested as someone who can approach that content and bring good energy as well as the ability.

I prefer a more mature environment with good banter and as little drama as possible.
I’m in no rush as I want to find the right place, so hit me up in game Tiny#21395

I have every curve since curve was a thing, I have played since Vanilla and current content is:
Uldir - N 8/8, H 8/8, M 4/8
BoD - N 9/9, H 9/9, M 2/9
CoS - N 2/2, H 2/2

I have all characters @120, though somehow i’m Unholy DK main at 412il and Shaman Elemental 411 main alt currently, returned from a BFA break because let’s be honest it’s no legion.

While I am seeking something progressive, if you have a rod up your backside I ain’t interested in Method levels of requirements, its ok to be the other 95%, you know have fun and just progress.

Have been a raid leader, GM and Officer over the years but honestly not interested in that anymore just want to log in have fun and progress/improve daily with like minded people.

Again if this is your guild let me know: Tiny#21395

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.